• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Punch PDPC, wonderful PC

HDM La Hoya du Dauphin :thumbsup: Really slow build from mild to medium, 2nd half was medium and much tastier, very nice cigar, thanks J03zr.

LGC MDOR #3 , ahhh

Should break out a Trinidad Reyes tomorrow or next day to sample.

La Flor de Cano Short Robusto, Uk Release 2010 (but actually released in 2011) enjoyed it for what it is, a bit special but also expensive for the size. Good burn, leathery, straw,did develop too. Still young but not sure where it will go.

After an outstanding steak, I enjoyed a Monte Especial #1 which was plagued with a bad draw, followed by a Parti 898 which was MUCH better.

Sucks that you can't smoke indoors in Seattle :(

Last night Trini Reyes, great little cigar,unque flavorful strong enough, but like doc said, maybe a bit pricey and short. Very nice cigar though put aside price.

Wil,

Please post your impressions if/when you reach for a GM. I was expecting the full boli hit (which I like). Curious to know if the GM are generally 'milder'. I'm going to take another look at Aizuddin's video review.

Enjoy,

Alan

Alan, finally (!) got around to trying one of these today. Definitely milder than I expected. Opened with dry cocoa and developed a woody/campfire thing. Overall was a bit dry for my liking. The problem with this cigar was the burn. Draw was firm (but not tight) yet it wouldn't stay alight in the second third... Has been rested at 62% rh for a couple of months so not sure what the problem was. Hoping the rest are better.

Cheers,

Wil

Just had an H.Upmann Magnum 46, ENE10.

Excellent construction and nice firm draw. Many very delicious medium strength flavours, slightly covered by the youth though. But, no body in there! Just couldn't feel the smoke in my mouth except in the very end. I think this is caused by youth and for this reason I will not touch this box in a year.

My Best friend showed up to my place tonight so I opened up my cooler to him. He had a RyJ SC and I had a Hoyo Epi 1. The Epi 1 was a very nice cigar, he enjoyed the RyJ. Great cigars, great company, thats whats its all about after all :)

Woohoo, the weekend is here! Siglo III. My favorite in the Siglo line. So smooth, creamy, and buttery :drool:

Defenitly my favorite of the siglo line as well...the size is just about perfect.

In the afternoon a Quintero Nacionales -06. Now you don't believe me, but it was a marvellous cigar! Full of juicy good taste. Miracles happen every now and then...

In the evening a RASCC -08. Well, it was nice, just nice. A disappointment compared to RASCCs usually.