FOH'ers Daily Smoke

The next day I got my first shipment in and had to try one of the smaller singles I had bought from czar. Chose an Upmann Connie #1 even though it was straight off the truck or airplane and had 1 nights sleep in my humidor. I was holding the handrail going back downstairs afterwards from the buzz it had given me, :surprised:. It was definitely a good grab, but I will have to leave things to settle for at least a couple weeks before revisiting it. I committed the cardinal sin of smoking it way too soon, but had fun and wanted the experience with it and snapped off some photos on my deck. The singles were from H. UPMANN CONNOISSEUR NO.1 – MGA MAY 10.

post-9800-0-57397200-1315201018.jpg

post-9800-0-96337700-1315201035.jpg

post-9800-0-45887000-1315201055.jpg

post-9800-0-69495000-1315201094.jpg

post-9800-0-37814800-1315201109.jpg

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

T52 Flying Pig. Tasty but the first one I ever had with burn issues.

Give those another chance. I think they are sick looking, but they are a fantastic smoke imo. I like them better then the T52s.

Give those another chance. I think they are sick looking, but they are a fantastic smoke imo. I like them better then the T52s.

I love them! This is my 2nd box (have one box left now). I guess I wasn't clear enough - the one I had last night was the first Flying Pig ever that had any construction issues - the dozens I've had before (#9 and T52) were all perfect.

I love them! This is my 2nd box (have one box left now). I guess I wasn't clear enough - the one I had last night was the first Flying Pig ever that had any construction issues - the dozens I've had before (#9 and T52) were all perfect.

Ah, got you. They are pricey and almost a novelty, but nice long smoke for a little piggy. I like them better then #9 is what I meant to say as well. Take care bro.

Well the rain finally stopped so I enjoyed a fantastic BPC tonight with a double espresso. WOW what a great little cigar! Need to pull the trigger one a box of these soon.

Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Connecticut Toro ( 54 x 6.0). Very nice cigar one of my favorite NCs and very affordable.Good morning or evening cigar, on the stronger side of Connies and a good all arounder for myself. Good value and nice smoke.

Just got home from a Sporting KC soccer game against LA where they got jobbed by the refs (gave up a goal on a clear offsides and had a goal disallowed on a clear on sides!). Sat on the deck for a quick PL PC. Fast becoming one of my favorite quick smokes. Very tasty. Glad I got the 50 cab - think they're already smoking well.

Enjoyed a lovely Upmann 46 to round out Labor Day weekend. Burn and construction on all of these have been great. Typical barnyard hay with hints of wood, coffee, and honey

Is it just me, or is there now more and more of a rash of non-Cubans being touted on here??? Not saying it's necessarily "wrong", per say, but just a curiosity that I've noticed in the trend of posts on here lately, this being a Cuban cigar forum and all???

Just thinking out loud here, I guess....

Is it just me, or is there now more and more of a rash of non-Cubans being touted on here??? Not saying it's necessarily "wrong", per say, but just a curiosity that I've noticed in the trend of posts on here lately, this being a Cuban cigar forum and all???

Okay, I'm a bright, shiny noob to FOH. But what I was thinking when I read NC reviews was, "well at least not everyone here is wealthy enough to smoke only cubans" :-)

Now, someday I might be one that decides it's not worth smoking NCs b/c cubans are that much better.

But I was rather pleased to see that FOH'ers can enjoy cigars from other countries.

Cohiba Robusto after my oatmeal breakfast and coffee! Not too shabby, but overrated imho. Now that I am sitting on a box, I can say that, hehe. Enjoyable none the less.

post-9800-0-21047800-1315449771.jpg

Just had a PL Montecarlo with a horrible draw :( First one from the box that was this tight. Burn was pretty great though :) Still have half a box left, these are from 2010 and already impeccable. It was my first LFTH box and I'd probably jump on them again if they show up.

I wonder what age does to these? They don't seem to require any serious aging to be enjoyable but who knows... after all, it's Por Larranaga :P

A couple from over the weekend. Partagas 898 and Upmann PC.

post-6952-0-68136700-1315529097.jpeg

post-6952-0-51589400-1315529108.jpeg

Great choices my friend. Love to try both of those very soon.

For me another Coh Robisto 09

For me another Coh Robisto 09

Or as the rest of the world knows them, CoRo. :D