FOH'ers Daily Smoke

I've recovered enough from the Saturday herf to currently be enjoying a April 08 Monty #2. At the herf I recall a RASS, Cohib Siglo IV, Punch from Rob and a custom roll from Hamlet. I think that as it. All good but pleasantly surprised how food the custom was considering how fresh; two more put away for aging.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

DPG Cuban Classic. Nothing Cuban about it, but a nice smoke with some good, very distinguishable flavors of raisins. Just wish it wasn't so massive.

I enjoy that cigar. For me, the robusto is the best vitola, but there is also a corona that is pretty nice too. They tend to age nicely as well, my robusto are creeping up on 4 years and they keep getting better.

Last night.

Joya Di Nicaragua Antonao. (strong, spicy, not too much range)

Trini Reyes (spot on..beautiful)

Cohiba Sig I (same)

Partagas Series D Especiale (2010 LE) (Oddly,not very Partagas like, may need more rest)

This afternoon I enjoyed a MC-Petite Edmundo courtesy of LLC from the saturday Toronto Herf.Thanks Gary,it was a great smoke.

Glad you enjoyed it Hans. The COH is still resting in the Humidor. Currenly enjoying a H Upman PC that a friend gave me a couple of weeks ago.

Diplo 5 given to me by goalie204...great smoke think i'll buy a box....oh wait I cant, the idiots over at HSA axed it...

After a day where things kept going wrong...this little 2011 Partagas Short makes it all go away. Amazing how much power a cigar has to influence your mood for the better.

Partagas short- and it was MUCH needed...i concur with the above statement. Now having a Bolivar German release thing.

Amen Doug. Did you get your Hdm du Dauphin from lfth a few weeks back? Mine landed a couple days ago and I couldn't resist smoking one right away. Absolutely stunning cigar.

Amen Doug. Did you get your Hdm du Dauphin from lfth a few weeks back? Mine landed a couple days ago and I couldn't resist smoking one right away. Absolutely stunning cigar.

I sure did. got them quick-quick...i had one right away as well. excellent draw and flavors. very, very good indeed.

Finished off my day with a strapping young RASS. Mar 11 box from the Czar, and though a bit rough and unrefined, they're still smoking like champs. This was my experimental box, now I need to buy some to put down...a cab perhaps.

Cohiba robusto in one hand, glass of Shiraz in the other, out on the deck in a cottege in the mountains with the sound of Al pacas bleating in the distance. Not your typical Australian experience.

Partagas Presidentes RBS ABR08 (from Czar).

My first PP and the last Party I hadn't smoked before from the current production.

What a cigar! Wonderful! Delicious! Excellent! The taste is very close to my favourites Lonsdales & Coronas. I think a couple of years will make them even better as their youth was still noticeable. Have to buy more!

post-7691-0-89332700-1314987676.jpg

I did need some help from scissors in the end.

post-7691-0-11736200-1314987689.jpg

Gentlemen, buy these as they are still being rolled.

Had a couple of fantastic La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or #3 this afternoon from an AGO 02 box. Currently enjoying one third of a Partagas Culebra from 08.

:innocent: The 1966 was very rich and bold. Beautiful, robusto flavours. Has a bright future ahead of it.

The 109 has turned the corner. The couple that I had earlier in the year was nothing to write home about. Today's was the opposite. Subtle, delicate flavours. More of the monte tanginess with some floral notes. I am guessing it is out of its sick phase.

You showed up?!? Does this mean that you had people over at your house?