• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Last night I meet up with some great BOTL's (from this forum was zathan, tempbond and SHLOMO :o ) in montreal at stogies for a bithday smoke in my honour. I had a ERDM Tainos from 2001 that Frank was kind enough to part with, fantastic cigar, lots of citrus flavors, impecable draw and construction and then I had a Punch RS11, god that was a freaking great cigar, another massive mistake from habanos to axe that one, lots of penuts at the beggening, then toasted nuts with a hint of sweetness, smoked that baby till my lips burned. Great cigars with even better company, fatastic way to spend an evening. then when I got home I had a party short with a glass of 10 yr old taylor fladgate tawny port as a night cap.

A big thank you to the boys who gave me some great birthday sticks which were a vegas robaina famoso and siglo II, a monte D EL 2005 and a BHK 56 from shlomo! See that Art, not only did he show, he showed up with a BHK 56 for moi!

"See that Art, not only did he show, he showed up with a BHK 56 for moi!"

It was probably fake. :rotfl: j/k

Glad to see that everyone made it out to Stogies. Happy BDAY BRO!

:party::buddies:

Art, I actually checked and nope its real! :P. thanks for the bday wishes bro!

Toscano that frank brought back for me from italy, very nice, mild and a little sweet, then had an lcdh officios, very nice smoke, starting to appricate the SCDLH marca more and more, Partagas short before heading to Gordon Ramsay's Laurier in montreal and finished the evening with a SLR Pacificos Asia RE, one of the better RE's i've had. great 4 cigar day to celebrate my bday with my family.

2006's Trinidad Reyes and Partagas Shorts yesterday. If it had been a competition, the Party would have been the winner. Reyeses are better when younger IMO.

Today a Party 898 -09. It was a way better than the former one smoked nine months ago from the same box - still quite young though.

Last night I smoked my first "A" it was the Padron Magnum a friend of mine brought back from the US for me. I smoked it in under an hour and a half, I found that the draw was a little loose but a perfect draw for something that but.

There is the comparison between a Churchill and the magnum my friend who I was smoking with each picked two cigars in case it stretched into the several hours.

off the light it was an extremely sweet cigar filled with notes of coco,vanilla and cream. I would have to say one of the few cigars i have ever smoked that has this much of a chocolate flavor to it.

at the half way point the cigar picked up some spicy and floral notes along with the original flavors. At this point of the cigar i made up my mind and said that this cigar is not only one of my favorites and definitely worth buying a box.

the final third came with yet another sweet flavor of caramel.

and finally the finish it picked up a lot of spiciness at the end and was burning extremely hot so i decided to toss it with just under four inches left over all i would give the cigar an 95 based on my personal tastes

here is a photo f my enjoying the cigar (don't mind the "like" stamp on my face it was a joke from a friend)

post-9283-0-13636700-1315184440.jpg

post-9283-0-02647500-1315184777.jpg

post-9283-0-97581600-1315185378.jpg

post-9283-0-57854000-1315185529.jpg

post-9283-0-26060900-1315185712.jpg

post-9283-0-18340300-1315185784.jpg

Had a couple Partagas Shorts, quite satisfying. Currently enjoying a Tatuaje Black Label petit lancero...NC cigars don't get much love here, but this is just a damn good cigar.

Had a LGC Md'or #3 (Pencil #2),OSU SEP 02 and the little bugger almost floored me on a full stomach to my surprise. Hard to put my finger on the flavor, but quite flavorful and definitely potent. Thanks to a gift from my friend Joe. Thanks Joe again!

post-9800-0-08454800-1315200703.jpg