FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Yesterday my 1st RACSS with rob and it was gr8. Today my 1st Partagas short allso gr8, dont ya just love the day of 1st time things :-)

Partagas short is a favorite of mine, always have a box in my humi at all times. Today was a RASCC while at the park with my son. I'm going to have to keep a box of these in my humi at all times as well.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Diplomaticos no.2 this afternoon and watching my seahawks actually winning...for now! Nice cigar so far it has that diplo dna in it for sure!

post-8716-13181850700275.jpg

Updated picture...deceided to pair the cigar with a 2007 Orval trappist ale...what a fantastic pairing!

post-8716-13181857451198.jpg

Love the glass Riaz!

HdM Double Corona for me. Was nice. Thinking of something else now...not sure what.

Thanks buddy! Bought it a few years back at the chambly beer fest. I also made sure to include my "big boy" ash tray just for you!

Enjoying a partagas short while at the park with my son, after a massive brunch! Yummy cigar as usual. It really amazes me how cosistent this cigar is.

Yesterday:

Boli PC delicious.

JL Seleccion #1 also delicious.

Por Larranga Belicoso Extra RE (Asia Pacific): very impressed with the class and flavors (exotic wood cardamon, and hints of cinnamon), too bad they are $19.60 a piece for single. Will have to think real hard about a box.

Yesterday:

Boli PC delicious.

JL Seleccion #1 also delicious.

Por Larranga Belicoso Extra RE (Asia Pacific): very impressed with the class and flavors (exotic wood cardamon, and hints of cinnamon), too bad they are $19.60 a piece for single. Will have to think real hard about a box.

Earlier today a custom roll by Miltania Perez that I received at the Mambo Lounge patio wrap up dinner; was good but not quite up to the Hamlet Robusto super level. Tonight a Monty #4 (thanks Leander).