• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had a Dip #4 during an amazing weekend! A cigar that honestly can't really disappoint ever I think :)

Finally going to one of the LCDH tonight! I think the last time I went was during my birthday in May..... Going to look for some nice short smokes I haven't tried before, thinking of a Juan Lopez Petit Corona or a maybe a ERDM PC if they (still?) have them. Sadly the Casa is located in a hotel that's being turned into an apartment complex soon, so I want to find out what's in store for the future of this great lounge.

Hoyo du Roi (2003) Lovely smoke! Quite subtle for 2/3's with notes of mace, pepper, toast, earthy leaves and jotoba wood, last third saw big notes of caramel and damp soil. I say Classic!

another Fantastic Partagas Short from a HQ feb 11 box purchased on LFTH. just stellar, it really amazes me how good this cigar is so young. The rate i'm smoking these they wont make it to its 1 year birthday in Feb 2012 lol

Yesterday I picked up some singles at the LCDH:

- PLPC '07

- Juan Lopez PC '05

- Party Short '07

- ERDM Coronas de Luxe '05 (I think)

post-6983-0-20687900-1322057515.jpg

Just finished the short. Started out perfectly sweet and smooth and stayed that way for most of the first half, got a little bitter towards the end which might be due to me smoking it too fast. Very nice cigar though. A Cab 50 has been moved up on my wish list.

Bolivar Coronas Extra '10 - beautiful rich tobacco! These will develop with age, there is complexity just under the surface; some chocolate, citrus, herbs, cream - problem is they probably won't last 12 months :cigar::help::hungry:

Happy Thanksgiving! Dip5 on a morning hike with the dog. Milk Coffee with a Cinnamon Donut. Dunk in the coffee, repeat. That is how the cigar tasted...

HDM Palmas Extra: most beautiful milk chocolate brown wrapper. Perfect construction and burn. Tad on the simple side on flavor (wood and a bit of bean), and very mild. Ideal for when there is more talk than serious smoking. Reminds me of mild NCs but without the tar taste I too often associate with NCs. A very young box that I hope will develop a bit more depth, but I am not holding my breath.

BCJ: all the typical flavours I really go for. Rare construction issue with this one as it canoed all the way to the nub.

Last night I had an absolutly AMAZING Hamlet custom Robusto Extra Extra (I think he made them bigger than usual)Last night. Just amazing, pretty much medium the whole way through, wood, leather, chocolate, coffee, spice, just simply WOW. Easily Top 3 cigar i've had this year.

One of the most terrible week in history at work behind.

Just set a Party Lonsdale on fire. Hope it will get me relaxed, I don't doubt that though.

Yesterday for Thanksgiving I had my customary Opus X, this year a 4 yr old No. 5. It showed a ton of Orange Peel and spice, and was just phenomenal. Later in the evening after dinner I had a 2007 PL Robusto RE which was beautiful for the first 2/3's. Still a little melancholy in the final third, and I believe Rob's call of 2012-2015 for this cigar to shine is spot on. Still not ready but getting there.

This morning with coffee I had a Trinidad Robusto T. I've really tried to like this cigar but I find it a little boring to my tastes. Still it was super smooth and had a nice mild-medium body which does well for a decent AM smoke. Not going to miss this guy much.

Cheers everyone!

going to one of my wife's freinds place for dinner tonihg...ughh...bringning a reyes with me for after the meal to smoke on their balcony as its pretty decent outside tonight in montreal.