• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Two extremely nice REs. The 898 was totally beat up in transport by the guys at LCDH Nuernberg who also don't believe in any kind of plastic seal around the sticks or boxes... Still I am 3 for 3 winners with this cigar now.

a5f022d417eec0fa8b41edfab71483f0.jpg

faa2dab30738e0f072bb92a900aed118.jpg

Man I've just gotten one of these through a trade, and the damn thing plugged.

• Like 1

Met up with a buddy from school over Christmas break. Gigantes and coloniales for him and Sobersaliantes and 898 for me

33b0301589bcadd5ffb33efdbeb90aea.jpg

fantastic 2 thirds. The final third still needs time.

5ba33740c4e1f1882b097fa4e6f871cb.jpg

898 good smoke definitely RA DNA for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

So what flavors were not to your liking: Sweet tobacco, pepper(spice), or wood(cedar)?

I find these to be one of the better under 1hr smokes. I do enjoy the Cameroon wrapper on these and on the Don Carlos line.

I'm not sure, it's hard to say. I wouldn't describe what I was smoking as sweet tobacco or spice. I generally like the spiciness of brands like Partagas. I couldn't actually tell you any discernible flavours, all I can say for sure that it was not even remotely similar to any Cuban I have smoked (not that it is supposed to be) and it just didn't agree with my taste buds. They have excellent reviews so I will definitely be trying my second one to see if perhaps it was just that stick.

• Like 1

This entire holiday has been about smoking the good stuff for me. With work looming ahead tomorrow, I finish it off with a bang.

ULA ENE 14 w/my super secret special blend of whiskies

c8c0ff437caf17c10d8bcabacbfc7a79.jpg

Sent from AOL in 1999

• Like 3

I'm not sure, it's hard to say. I wouldn't describe what I was smoking as sweet tobacco or spice. I generally like the spiciness of brands like Partagas. I couldn't actually tell you any discernible flavours, all I can say for sure that it was not even remotely similar to any Cuban I have smoked (not that it is supposed to be) and it just didn't agree with my taste buds. They have excellent reviews so I will definitely be trying my second one to see if perhaps it was just that stick.

Anymore I only smoke 3 brands outside of CC's. Even those are getting harder and harder to reach for. Couldn't be happier with Cuban tobacco as a whole right now.

• Like 2

Anymore I only smoke 3 brands outside of CC's. Even those are getting harder and harder to reach for. Couldn't be happier with Cuban tobacco as a whole right now.

Fuente, pardon and then either tatujae, Caldwell, or la Palina?

RASS and a lil tea.

Used to not care for these but a recent fiver from our host has slowly been proving me wrong.

2a80938a7e6b6ade09664abfe4e3a7b6.jpg

Sent from AOL in 1999

• Like 3