• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Met with Gary (LLC) at the Mirage. Always nice to meet up smile.png

Smoked a wonderful Boli 5ta Avenida RE Alemana. Always a treat.

This IS a good one, although it was a very polarizing one. Not sure, whether that has changed perhaps meanwhile....hungry.gif

BBF JUN 00!!!! What an amazing cigar. I've held onto this for years tonight just seemed like as good as any. It's creamy, velvety, coffee laden and still has some nice pepper spice and it is pure bolivar. Probably one of the best cigars I've had in a long time. Blows away the box of 18yr old BCE's I just finished recently. I need me more BBf's, done right they just satisfy in every way. Cheers.

Met with Gary (LLC) at the Mirage. Always nice to meet up :)

Smoked a wonderful Boli 5ta Avenida RE Alemana. Always a treat.

16de3056aea8ded920b675d3f64f2bcc.jpg

Great meet up. I enjoyed a Connie A. Safe travels Claus.

• Like 1

Having done the scouting mission the night before, I went back to the Corintha on Tuesday night with Ian who is a colleague/friend/BOTL. I bought the sticks, first up was a Trini Reyes (not pictured) from '09,smooth and delicious and only about 3 left!Second was a '14 Partagas 898 which smoked wonderfully and the best one I've had since I got the box.Ian loves Partagas and I was glad he enjoyed this one as it was his first 898.

Being a faster smoker and generally a greedy git, two wasn't enough so I pulled out a '14 Siglo IV. Last one of these I smoked was back in June last year on my birthday and that experience was crap. This one however was excellent and had my thinking cap on in wondering what difference another few years would make on these. Only just days before was I thinking of moving these on, I really am loving this hobby of seeing the progression with all sticks and time. Oh and consistency with Cuba is like Russian roulette haha

post-21506-145225589589.jpegpost-21506-145225590947.jpeg

• Like 3

This IS a good one, although it was a very polarizing one. Not sure, whether that has changed perhaps meanwhile....hungry.gif

First couple I had in 2010/11 did nothing for me. When I revisited in 2014, I was converted. Unfortunately, by then they were HTF and I had to pay secondary market prices :(

• Like 1

I had a 2011 Connie 1 this afternoon while doing some work in the garage which went very quickly so I followed it up with my first Bolivar Petit Corona from a 2015 ULA box which was surprisingly light following the Upmann. Both very nice. No pics today.