• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Upmann Royal Corona a/t BD2002 with a beetle hole. That bastard must have eaten all the flavor out of this stick because I didn't get much more than hot air...

70e9d579be3666ac26ee02098fc824ec.jpg

• Like 3

Unusual place to find this - Taipei. Decent smoke. Very light and no relation to any LGC I ever had... Same as the other LGC regionals with the exception of the Cuba one. I miss the sweetness. BD DIC 14.

e8e13c42a27c96eb0a2818620ed3adf9.jpg

• Like 2

Juan Lopez Minuto this morning. I've been very slowly working through this 10-Box since May 2014, last was about 6 months ago and this is the sixth. It seems they're getting where they need to be, another 6 months and they should be cracking little Winter smokes!

post-16354-0-73098000-1452949705_thumb.j

• Like 2

Had a few RACA as singles but opened up one of my boxes to test one out. A little firm on the draw at the start but opened up nicely. A strong cigar with lots of potential but will wait a year before revisiting.

• Like 1