FOH'ers Daily Smoke

2013....A-

2012...B+

(2010 tobacco)Reserva...B+

Enjoyed all 3 but tonight the 2013 stood out from the other two but they were both good as well, would gladly smoke any of them any day, the Reserva had a smooth blend but the tobacco in the 13 was better IMHO....money wise, the $800 box of Reserva is not for me when I can get 4 boxes of reg production for same price but that's different for everybody, good times tonight

Thanks for the pics and your thoughts......curious do you always cut at a slant like that? Never seen that done before does it help with the draw?

• Like 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

If from a '98 cabinet, the cigar would be bandless.

Then it may not have been from a cab, that's what the gifter told me when he gave them to me.

It sucked anyways, completely plugged halfway through.

df3fdf4839a4757ce26ae13e79076027.jpg

Getting better after sitting for a bit. They've opened up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear...I may burn another one tonight.

One of my change of pace cigars. But you must have pretty large hands, looking like a PE smile.png

I'm fairly new to the hobby, still very much in research mode, but find myself returning to these good value sticks.

Yes my hands are largish, but I have noticed a poor perspective in some of my pics. I should pose like those hunting mag photos, way behind the prey to make it look more impressive. Not easy to do one handed ;)

• Like 1

My dad's passing....and now today to smoke something different for my daughter's 13th birthday. Unfortunately, I never got an ENE 03 box.

Great idea. I should do likewise. My Dad passed on Good Friday 2013. Tried to upstage Jesus FFS! Anyway, somehow his passing was the catalyst for me to start the hobby.... childhood memories of the aroma of his mates cigars. Dad smoked cigarettes to the end, died of emphysema. Sorry to be so maudlin.