• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

post-11087-145234134327.jpg

Back at work with the boats, two month with the family was a great treat!

Sitting at a local Cafe in La Ciotat I'm enjoying an '02 Punch Ninfas from a trade with Chris/ChanceSchmerr from last year. Thanks again for this treat Chris, so far an outstanding smoke!

Shame we didn't manage to catch up in Croatia last summer. And now that you've left London I'm headed there from next week Sunday for a one week course.

If any London members are keen to catch up I'll be in London from 17th until 23rd and should be free every afternoon from around 5PM. Just send me a PM, I'll be bringing some German RA 898 with me if anybody is keen to try them...

The Corinthian is already on my list as well as JJ Fox.

Have a nice weekend guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I hope you meant Batali because a Balotelli inspired meal would consist of spoiled fish.

http://metro.co.uk/2011/08/02/mario-balotelli-subjected-to-rotting-fish-in-maserati-prank-by-manchester-city-boys-99611/

P.S. I'm not trying to be a dink, I just genuinely found that funny because that's the first thing I thought of, LOL.

After a delicious Mario Balotelli inspired meal, enjoyed an incredible ED 54 with my pop in our winter smoking den with some Abelour A'bundah...just great

• Like 2

I hope you meant Batali because a Balotelli inspired meal would consist of spoiled fish.

http://metro.co.uk/2011/08/02/mario-balotelli-subjected-to-rotting-fish-in-maserati-prank-by-manchester-city-boys-99611/

P.S. I'm not trying to be a dink, I just genuinely found that funny because that's the first thing I thought of, LOL.

Ha!! Good catch! Yes I meant Batali I'm a Liverpool fan so I guess he was on my mind as we're in desperate need of some strikers

Finally got a not-so-plugged Cohiba Siglo II (BTO NOV 12). It's more nutty than the usual citrus I find in Cohiba. Also, got a decent cafe Cubano and watching The Warriors.

08ad40e45f0e93d7bc4e0022129ea88b.jpg

Sent from AOL in 1999

• Like 3

Cohiba Robusto Supremos Limited Edition 2014

12512819_10154502374023508_8527157850855

Peppery mushroom with savory spices and a lot of smoke.. Not the usual Cohiba profile but great cigar which should be laid down for another couple of years to refine itself.

• Like 1

Convention is over so my last night in Vegas. Had a bone in rib-eye at Joe's steakhouse with all the fixings and now watching the end of the football game at Casa Fuente with a Monsdale. Perfect end to the trip.

7cf5a09916329f5c273a5dd7bc1d25a2.jpg

• Like 2