• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4eaa7ae3c7e638b3e12c42ad4dac18e3.jpg

Thanks Bill! Happy New Year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Stick 4 from the sampler

1996 Cohiba Corona Especial

After crossing the pond overnight and seeing in the New Year in the air, I am back in the U.K. at my fathers place. Post lunch which he prepared for me, I sparked up with a good old cup of English tea. These aged stogies are wowing me!Clear night and day between this aged vs young one I had last weekend. Super smooth, not one bit of roughness throughout, so creamy with a milky coffee flavour, those grassy/hay notes that the marca is famed for. It was like every draw teleported me some where (even though I was standing out in the cold back yard).Such an amazing smoke, one that's left me mellowed with a lingering aftertaste that I do not want to end! 20 years - just wow...

309882d8db6062c540db632f503b551f.jpg

• Like 4

I'm pretty accommodating and rarely find a Habanos I just don't care for at all. The HU Mag 56 I smoked this evening falls in to that category though.

It was well constructed but just didn't do it for me at all...

Prominent chocolate from the very dark Maduro wrapper was about all I got. Fairly harsh and one dimensional.

Perhaps a bad example (poor picture too) but even though i enjoy the marca not one I believe I'll be pursuing. ..

c2173216a98d2601052212451bafb3d1.jpg

• Like 3