• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

We're in Tahoe Vista, North Lake Tahoe right next to Kings Beach. It's called Global Cafe and it's right now a coffee shop while we wait for our ABC license, should be a week or so. As soon as we get staffed up fully we'll be open for all meals, with craft beer and good wines.

No way. I stay at Brockway Springs every summer. Will definitely drop by sometime!

First cigar today was a Punch SS1 from 2003, complements of Anthony (Boosted), and it was stellar! Thank you brother... (sorry no pics of this one)

My second one was this Mag 56 LE, first half was boring, second half was pretty good. These are going to need about 5 years of downtime and I think they will be great...

mag%2056%20le_zpswh9xovfy.png

• Like 2

Ladt couple days

59bdf378da680296e8f7c5772477d8ce.jpg

Coloniales yum becoming a staple

0ad3b38efcf4b4c60a87c0f19f756eab.jpg

OR Cuaba Salamones

45d136af6ff9591657f4b2f7d50004eb.jpg

club Habana Churchill wow... pure vanilla bean with light bread notes

884cbdc4dea0214af6bbe4f49e132c67.jpg

2006 cohiba lancero

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No way. I stay at Brockway Springs every summer. Will definitely drop by sometime!

We've stayed in at Brockway Springs too, great condos! We look forward to seeing you this summer. Maybe even sharing a smoke.

• Like 1

Warped's La Hacienda with some Lagavulin 16. Much rougher around the edges than I remember...these need some more down time. Hope it's not long though. The first I had I remember being like a nice SLR Serie A.

ff1291311dc411f5a0ff811960e9e08a.jpg

Sent from AOL in 1999

post-11087-145145750166.jpg

Back in Japan after a Christmas break in Germany with the rest of the family.

I'm enjoying the sunshine while my wife and son suffer from jet-lag and needed a nap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Celebrating the opening of our restaurant in Lake Tahoe today with the #2 cigar of the year. (OK I really don't care what the rankings are, I like what I like!)attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Congrats!

I've only been to the west coast once, but my road-tripping buddy forced us to pass through Lake Tahoe. I'm so glad he did, because (maybe) next to Big Sur, it was my favorite/most beautiful part of the trip.

• Like 1

What do you think about the '11 BCG? Can you compare to the '14?

I haven't had a '14 although I'm looking to buy another box after revisiting these. Still loads of flavour/strength, they are smoking fantastically and think they still have years left in them. Its in my top 5 cigars of this year.
  • Like 1