• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Merry Christmas. Some Veuve Le Grande Dame, a Bolivar Greco and of course, pre brunch bacon! Cigars were a special gift to dad and I from Boosted.

I hope y'all enjoyed it, and I hope your dad got a kick out of seeing a Greek regional.

• Like 1

post-22185-0-73954800-1451294768_thumb.j

Thought I'd mix things up and try a NC. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story. This was not my cup of tea at all. Was about to ditch it about 1cm in, then decided to look up reviews. This cigar has got glowing reviews from everybody so I thought I'd persevere and gave it another centimetre, but I can't do anymore. Terrible smoke IMO and thank god they were cheap and I only bought 2 singles.

• Like 3

attachicon.gif20151228_200150.jpg

Thought I'd mix things up and try a NC. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story. This was not my cup of tea at all. Was about to ditch it about 1cm in, then decided to look up reviews. This cigar has got glowing reviews from everybody so I thought I'd persevere and gave it another centimetre, but I can't do anymore. Terrible smoke IMO and thank god they were cheap and I only bought 2 singles.

So what flavors were not to your liking: Sweet tobacco, pepper(spice), or wood(cedar)?

I find these to be one of the better under 1hr smokes. I do enjoy the Cameroon wrapper on these and on the Don Carlos line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ashtray, wondered when these would start popping up here! Lol.

I'm guessing that You got one also.

• Like 1

What is your restaurant and what side of the lake is it on? I'll have to come in and try it out.

We're in Tahoe Vista, North Lake Tahoe right next to Kings Beach. It's called Global Cafe and it's right now a coffee shop while we wait for our ABC license, should be a week or so. As soon as we get staffed up fully we'll be open for all meals, with craft beer and good wines.

• Like 4