WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Skinnies & Fat Basterds Weekend Review Comp!! Prize: Premium Sampler!! 

Skinnies & Fat Basterds Weekend Review Comp!!

Prize: Premium Sampler!! 

This weekend we continue the vitola deep dive series with a slight twist... the grouping of anything that falls into the Skinnies (ring gauge 40 or under) and Fat Basterds (46 and up) stepping into the spotlight! :spotlight:

Simply pick any cigar that fits the bill, Cuban or NC, and review it to enter the comp.

Follow these guidelines to submit your entry:

1. Start a new topic in the Waterhole

2. Pick any Cuban or Non-Cuban cigar for the review that meets the criteria. 

3. Title your review in this format (so we can track entries): Trinidad Fundadores ABC MAR 19 (S&FBRW)*

4. Write your review, include photos, score it in your own way!! 

(3 reviews max per member)

Done!! :thumbsup:

Have fun with it and have a great weekend!! :cigar:

*(S&FBRW = Skinnies & Fat Basterds Review Weekend)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Could you send me a Trinidad Fundadores ABC MAR 19 so i can review that one.🧐 ha.

I don't think I've tried any apart from Reyes and Coloniales and with Trinidad pricing going the way of caviar i probably never will!

So any cigar not 41-45RG... Just eliminates PCs, minutos, the odd corona and Lonsdale and coloniales.

Still leaves coronas gordas, robustos, hermosos no. 4, Churchill and DC, and the skinnies.

Great round of reviews, folks - well done to all! :clap:

(And, yes, I keep a broad definition of fat & skinny... call it an open-minded view, contextual relevance, or a Jedi mind trick... whichever tickles your fancy :D)

The random draw winner is @traveller!! 

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. 

Thanks again to all participants - reviewers and commentators alike. Next comp will be up soon - stay tuned! :thumbsup:

• Like 4

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Skinnies & Fat Basterds Weekend Review Comp!! Prize: Premium Sampler!!