What needs a top up in your humidor?

Supply has been tight for two years but started to get unusually tight  around this time last year ........before the chains broke completely around June 21.  It reminds me of a frog in a pot of slowly warming water. By the time the frog realises the water is boiling...it is all too late. 

What in your humidor needs "topping up"? What supply holes need the most attention?. 

I could certainly use a top up of Saint Luis Rey Regios for everyday smoking. They were going smoking so well in 21 before they largely disappeared. Kicking myself on that one as there are no real comparable cigars ( to my taste). That is one we are working on in the NC realm. 

Montecristo Especial would be another. N1's help fill the void but it is no substitute.  😔

• Like 3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hdm DC, punch DC, lusitania's, really any churchill or DC size. 

Lusitanias

Would love to see the Choix Supreme make a return.

Would love another box of Esmeraldas but the prices are crazy for only 12 cigars. Except here our host still offers at a reasonable price. I’m just always late to the show the day they are offered. 

I think nudies will replace a lot of things that used to be good for me for the price, but are now not worth it. Like fundies. Love em. But I can't pay what they're asking for now reasonably when monte esp no 2 are still around and reasonable. On robustos I can't countenance coro when a good psd4 will age wonderfully. My list goes on. 

• Like 2

Sancho Belicosos. Great cigar, MIA for a very long time.

For those that say ERDM Choix Supreme, that is one of the lightest, most flavorless cigars I have ever smoked. Has the blend changed in the last 10 years? I traded mine away. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tjkoala said:

I wouldn't say any cigar in particular more than just inventory to come back. Sometimes I'll see a box come up and I buy it because who knows when you'll see it again but the next day an even more elusive box comes up and I'm kicking myself for dropping $400 the day before. Just makes it really tough to know when to buy vs wait when almost everything is OOS.

That is basically my life the last couple months. 😂 It makes it hard to know when to jump, not knowing when things will show up again and what will show up the next day. 

As for the question; it's mostly the harder to find DC's/churchills and Laguitos that I need a top off on. CoLa and HUSW have been on my hit list for months now. 

• Like 2

Virtually all DC’s are running scarce in my cabinet. 😳

• Like 3

I think we can all conclude Habanos is not doing a particularly good job at producing their catalog of cigars. Besides COVID there is obviously more dysfunction going on in Havana than in times past. Glad I built up a decent inventory when prices and inventory were good. 

• Like 3