Pure B***shit: Novak Djokovic granted medical exemption to play at Australian Open

Currently, we are all still awaiting a final decision by Australian Immigration Minister, Alex Hawke MP in regards to Novak Djokovic's VISA application to enter Australia this month. If you aren't aware, the Immigration Minister has the power within Australian law to rescind a VISA application. The reasons can be based on character grounds or whether it is in the National Interest to do so.

Further information on the laws governing the Minister's impending decision can be found at the link below:

https://humanrights.gov.au/our-work/2-when-can-visa-be-refused-or-cancelled-under-section-501

Interestingly, Paul Bongiorno, a long-time Australian journalist for Australian TV Networks and Newspapers wrote the following on his twitter account late last night (around midnight AUS time)...

I am hearing @AlexHawkeMP will boot out the Joker tomorrow.

When it comes to media sources in this country, my experience has been that 'where there is smoke, there is often fire'.

The problem with all this is the issue that @Fuzz brought up earlier in this thread. If Novak Djokovic is refused a VISA then he will not be allowed into Australia for the next three years under the law, as it currently stands.

• Like 1

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.theshovel.com.au/2022/01/05/independent-panels-novak-djokovic-incredibly-rich/?fbclid=IwAR19lO8-O-BSYdqun0mUzX0ENzaEmxOlF1I01sPF2Isz757uYScJrTgp-xE Independent panels conclude that No

IMG_9356.MP4  

So some Aussies haven't been able to come home from overseas for 18 months due to vaccine hoops you need to jump through.  But wait.   Novak Djokovic granted medical exemption to play a

20 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Currently, we are all still awaiting a final decision by Australian Immigration Minister, Alex Hawke MP in regards to Novak Djokovic's VISA application to enter Australia this month. If you aren't aware, the Immigration Minister has the power within Australian law to rescind a VISA application. The reasons can be based on character grounds or whether it is in the National Interest to do so.

Further information on the laws governing the Minister's impending decision can be found at the link below:

https://humanrights.gov.au/our-work/2-when-can-visa-be-refused-or-cancelled-under-section-501

Interestingly, Paul Bongiorno, a long-time Australian journalist for Australian TV Networks and Newspapers wrote the following on his twitter account late last night (around midnight AUS time)...

I am hearing @AlexHawkeMP will boot out the Joker tomorrow.

When it comes to media sources in this country, my experience has been that 'where there is smoke, there is often fire'.

The problem with all this is the issue that @Fuzz brought up earlier in this thread. If Novak Djokovic is refused a VISA then he will not be allowed into Australia for the next three years under the law, as it currently stands.

THIS MEMBERS INPUT HAS BEEN REMOVED. RELAX, YOU HAVEN'T MISSED MUCH. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA BLA 

BLA BLA BLA 

The points about Djokovic's possible contraventions against laws in Serbia and Spain are being reported in the media here in Australia this morning, indeed...yes.

I guess we will 'watch this space' and await another interesting outcome, possible in a few hours.

9 minutes ago, Toast & Taste said:

For the record, I did not read the above non existent post. 

Big Al 

I think all of @Ken Gargett future posts should be in the form of self destructing 1980's tapes. 

giphy.gif

A bit like the 24/24...... you snooze you loose.    You get a 10second window to hear the venom, then it's in the ether

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, 99call said:

I think all of @Ken Gargett future posts should be in the form of self destructing 1980's tapes.

A bit like the 24/24...... you snooze you loose.    You get a 10second window to hear the venom, then it's in the ether

If you get emails on all of the comment updates, @Ken Gargett's entertaining posts can be seen in their full unedited glory 😁

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Jeanff said:

Any chance the Australian government is churning up this mess to deflect from the recent multi-billion dollars purchase of Abrams tanks (and other armored vehicles) from the US?   :fuel:

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

yes, i know BLAH BLAH BLAH 

19 minutes ago, Jeanff said:

Any chance the Australian government is churning up this mess to deflect from the recent multi-billion dollars purchase of Abrams tanks (and other armored vehicles) from the US?   :fuel:

Not fair, those tanks are required to handle the anti vax protests :cigar:

• Haha 1

Just now, mcicvara said:

:rotfl:

In Australia you could insert any politician and the result would be the same. 

They are all equally despised 

5 hours ago, El Presidente said:

:rotfl:

In Australia you could insert any politician and the result would be the same. 

They are all equally despised 

if i was permitted to post, i would agree with you completely.

i would also point out that Novak has been kicked out again and under the law, not allowed another visa for three years (there are exceptions and no doubt he will appeal). 

but as i am not permitted to post here, i'll say nothing. 

Wow someone found some balls his visa just been cancelled.👍. Now i imagine he will appeal. Just send him off to tulla and on his way.

10 hours ago, sharks said:

Wow someone found some balls his visa just been cancelled.👍. Now i imagine he will appeal. Just send him off to tulla and on his way.

Good luck getting a Federal Court judge to come in on the weekend. They are probably busy watching the Ashes.

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

Good luck getting a Federal Court judge to come in on the weekend. They are probably busy watching the Ashes.

Apparently this one is planning a hearing on Sunday. I’m surprised they even open up the courthouse on the weekend. 

I mean if ND can use some kind of Jedi mind-trick to purify sewage into drinking water, surely he can influence a judge to rule in his favor?

Here he is about to heal his brain merely with the touch of his own hand. And you can't argue with the results.

72160732_NDIdiot.png.30aefb964fa90c30bb9d27ddf53e8b97.png