Christmas Day cigars that rocked your sock?

Went looking for something for Christmas and saw I had two 04 Esplendidos left.  So I grabbed one.  Nubbed it!!!  Fantastic.  Kinda sad only have one left.  LOL  Followed this up with an 08 Punch SS#1.  Nice!  At least I have a few more of these left.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rcarlson said:

Sir Winnie EOS JUL 19.  Smoked lights out even though young. 

I had a ATE FEB 2018 Sir Winston and I  all but tossed it. First third was plugged so bad that the wrapper popped and split about a half inch down.  After about 30 minutes of pulling my brains out it finally came around and started burning right. Last 2/3's was pretty good. 

• Sad 1

My brother-in-law and I had a CoLa box codes unknown was bought as singles at the LCDH in Cancun last year. Father-in-law and cousin picked a Medina Luna (not much of cigar smokers). Good cigars after a nice dinner. The CoLa was amazing. Wish I knew the box codes on it. 

• Like 1

I had a ‘15 RA Club Allones on Christmas Eve and a Monte 4 from the 1970’s on Christmas. The RACA was really rich and a wonderful smoke. Wish I had more. The Monte was pretty boring through the first third due to it being a bit tight. I hit it with my perfect draw tool and that woke it right up. The next 2/3 was really a treat. I smoked it till it burnt my fingers. Glad a have a more of those left. 

• Like 3

Johnny O EL Siglo 6 from 2018. I have a few bundles but wish I would have bought hundreds before the price jump. Probably my best cigar of the year, certainly aging like a Cohiba! Letting the rest go until 2023. Finished off the day with a HLP 60, wonderful leaf and construction but need years to settle down. I had to put it down at last third but I’m confident these will pay off down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The Monte from the sampler. WOW! Hit me unlike any other Monte yet. Don't get me wrong, other Montes are good ( except for those few 5's which were confirmed not to great by another member ) but this one hit all of my check marks. Will be aiming for more. 😉

• Like 3