What do you use to label your singles?

My singles tray is getting full - sometimes w same sticks from different years. Ive been using open ziploc bgs but frankly would like to get more of the tobacco exposed in some instances. 

are folks using post its rolled over or something else work well to allow me to write the box code and easily affix. Don’t want to mess w any tape. Anything better than post its?

Great question. I have been looking into this as well since I have a large Avallo coming soon and looking to dump some boxes with a few sticks into the singles drawer. Amazon used to sell blank cigar bands but they’ve since stopped. Some people use blank paper and tape/glue stick. Looking to see if someone recommends something better 

If u can't find any blank cigar bands u can use post it notes. Just cut the 3"x 3"s in thirds and, voila.

2 hours ago, Heels82 said:
I use these labels and the two boxes I ordered (roughly $21/400) will last me for years.  
https://www.kencolabel.com/products?show=190.010.080&sku=CIGARBAND

These seem to be the most common and popular, as I've seen them recommended on several forums whenever this comes up.

I plan to get a box myself but not for age. As my humidor inventory app records the dates, but to differentiate between same or close to it sized Cigars in the same marca.

Can get impossible to identify otherwise sometimes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lined paper and pieces of scotch tape. Have absolutely hated those prefab labels. It’s a little more work but they never come off or stick to another cigar and seems to work well for me. Have been doing it for several years now. I’ve heard of other people using receipt paper/tape. 5F34FC8F-84DB-4CFE-A310-E72A103EF049.jpeg.51b0bb02b6909e603ff69e44ab1720b3.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

These seem to be the most common and popular, as I've seen them recommended on several forums whenever this comes up.

I plan to get a box myself but not for age. As my humidor inventory app records the dates, but to differentiate between same or close to it sized Cigars in the same marca.

Can get impossible to identify otherwise sometimes

Which inventory app do you use? 

Which inventory app do you use? 
Cigar Geeks app
Have used it for years and it has all the info you could really want to track plus a section for notes where you can enter any info you want @Jackinkc

• Like 2

A flame of some sort. Generally...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

Great question. I have been looking into this as well since I have a large Avallo coming soon and looking to dump some boxes with a few sticks into the singles drawer. Amazon used to sell blank cigar bands but they’ve since stopped. Some people use blank paper and tape/glue stick. Looking to see if someone recommends something better 

When is yours arriving? 

I got 8 people ahead of me and I ordered mine in January

I have an easier solution - Don't label them.

Since they are singles, I don't care much on the background story since I won't be able to act on them.  If they were a gift or something special presented to me; I'd remember that part.  If forget or will forget; then it doesn't matter.

A box code on a long gone cigar that I am unlikely to see a similar full box of  for a reasonable price; don't care about its box code much.

• Like 3

Most of the Syd guys have seen my "travel" humidor that has most of my loose/single cigars. I have no clue what is in there, how many of each cigar I have left, least of all what the box codes were. All I know is, nearly every one is from a box long gone, purchased at least 10-15 years ago. I gave up trying to keep track of my cigars and just smoke whatever takes my fancy.