Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

11 minutes ago, gormag38 said:

898's, CoLa, and what else?? Fundy? Espy? 

On another note. Great score. You've been rolling out the heavy hitters lately! :clap:

Dang you got pretty close! I got the Fundys not too long back (scored a deal at that!)

- Cohiba Lancero
- Cohiba Esplendido
- HDM Double Corona
- Cuban Davidoff

I might need to bump it to 5, the 898 has been on my radar…but I’ve also seen them pop up more than any of the others.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Back to the cold rain and snow with some BBF to rock my soul.  Thanks FOH for the 2 box deals 🙏

Gorgeous! So happy for you with this two box deal.👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, Miguel Gracias said:

Been awhlie, but I managed stock some boxes for myself and my friend from cruise and trip to europe. I dont think I'm going to buy bunch like this anymore due to steep increase and customs issue. Instead, I'm happy to have more scuba trips.

Really nice haul, congrats. Many nice boxes. What is the 25 anniversary box, looks like a smaller rg cigars or ashtray?

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 8:52 AM, jakebarnes said:

Excited for a few more additions to the humidor. Gotta play the hits. 

Ramon Allones Gigantes LTA SEP 22. They're just purty. Smell young, but still look the part.

Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 UAR AUG 22. Seems there is an uptick on these lately. Exciting to see.

Juan Lopez Seleccion #1 UTL ABR 19 (thanks BR). Tried and true. And as many noted this week, underrated to many outside of these halls.

Love the Gigantes!

• Like 1