Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

6 hours ago, X-Man said:

It’s only the second week of February and I already broke my promise…

I am a sucker for oily wrapper El Laguito cigars. Just cannot help myself.

If only I could share the smell of them with you over the screen. 

Happy Friday FOH!!!

Aren’t promises meant to be broken…😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, KCCubano said:

I have same box code as your E2 but mine are D4. Have not sampled yet as only got them 6 months ago. Will try at 2 yr mark in a couple months. 

D4 prices in HK skyrocketed. Only HK$500 less than E2, per box of 25😓😓😓 so it was a no brainer for me to break my promise.😂

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2023 at 9:21 AM, Lamboinee said:

I was informed that 2014 was a particularly good year for MC4s. I am hopeful that this box will give me a good basis from which to judge the impact of aging on a CC. I am very familiar with new MC4s.... Can't wait to compare them with these from 2014. Finger crossed! Thank you to my friends that provided advice!

Have had multiple of that box and still are fantastic. I might even have 1 left not sure. Enjoy them 

9 hours ago, wathabanos said:

UPO OCT21

These showed up while the wife was out…phew dodged a bullet there, lmao

For the longest time I thought I was dodging as well. Then one day when I had a shipment arrive she said “don’t you have enough already? Down in your office you have 3 coolers in the closet, the cabinet humidor, 3 desk top humidors, and a 2-door cabinet in the garage that you’re converting into another humidor”. I told her it was an investment, she wasn’t very amused…😂😂😂

But as long as I reciprocate in kind, I’m not in the doghouse. Happy wife, happy life!

• Like 4