Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 12/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, Boxer31 said:

Christmas a week early - and just "wow"!!!  The thanksgiving prize pack.  The whole FOH gang - awesome!  Thanks and have a happy and healthy holidays / New Years!

Ok, forgive me for being who I am, but with some slight variation, that is the Christmas sampler from 2019. The one that got me to become a lifer... Ain't a dog in the lot! ERdM Taino is the best from Cuba in years. Better than an Espy, IMHO

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Ok, forgive me for being who I am, but with some slight variation, that is the Christmas sampler from 2019. The one that got me to become a lifer... Ain't a dog in the lot! ERdM Taino is the best from Cuba in years. Better than an Espy, IMHO

Chas - that’s what I like to hear. Love the Espy (and now I am being obsessive as to when I will smoke one so as not to delete what I have left!!) and can’t wait to try the Taino but will wait for later on in spring and warmer weather. 

7 hours ago, SMELTZ said:

My wife gifted me some Siglo V for my birthday. Apparently, she bought me another box of cigars that still haven’t arrived yet and she won’t tell me the brand. Hard to beat the V’s though.

She’s definitely a keeper!!!

5 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Dang, does your wife have any sisters that are single?

He probably got the best one from the family. My wife is 1 of 4 sisters and I got the best of the bunch. She’s the only one who tolerates my buying (mutually agreed don’t ask/don’t tell on $$$ spent, as long as she gets her needs met) and smoking (outside or not at all). Her sisters always cringed when they saw me pull out a cigar.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, SMELTZ said:

My wife gifted me some Siglo V for my birthday. Apparently, she bought me another box of cigars that still haven’t arrived yet and she won’t tell me the brand. Hard to beat the V’s though

Can't think of a better gift!  Hope you had a great birthday and are gearing up for an even better new year 🥂🍾🥂  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1