Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

5 hours ago, Lamboinee said:

Very excited about these PLPC.  Limites access and availability make it more difficult to really explore the CC world and establish a foundation. Oftentimes, it means buying somewhat blind. But I'm really excited about these despite never having tried one. Thanks for the advice @williamthewolf

Pretty sure your first PLPC being aged and hopefully stored properly, will be amazing.   Nice score.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Lamboinee said:

Very excited about these PLPC.  Limited access and availability make it more difficult to really explore the CC world and establish a foundation. Oftentimes, it means buying somewhat blind. But I'm really excited about these despite never having tried one. Thanks for the advice @williamthewolf

You're ready to go.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ayedfy said:

Some Edmundo tubos from a recent 24:24. I've never had an Edmundo before; is the general wisdom to go now or let them be for a few years?

'21 and '22 PE, Edmundos and DE are smoking beautifully. If I were you I would try one and see how it goes. Put at least 3 to sleep and try them between 2 and 5 years. Anyway, you're in for a treat because they're delicious. My favorite MC cigar these days.

• Like 3

On 11/20/2022 at 7:51 PM, RDB said:

What are these please? Are they discontinued formats? I initially thought the box on the left were RGPC but maybe they are longer… 

They are possibly 37 ring gauge x 127 mm (or 5 inches) in length short-filler Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas Extras on the left and similarly sized Por Larranaga Panetelas on the right.

If so, the Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas Extras has been readily available throughout the second half of 2022, but the Por Larranaga Panetelas were discontinued in 2019. There's been hearsay that they've been re-produced since (Sancho Panza Non Plus or even Fonseca No.1, anyone?), but I did an extensive search on our forum last weekend and was unable to find any references past a 2019 box code date.

In any case, just because they are short-filler it doesn't mean they are necessarily inferior in the flavour department. On the contrary, these are both very handy acquisitions as a cigar when one is doing work tasks, for example, and doesn't need to contemplate or ruminate over the elegance of it.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, stevenhaugen said:

I just couldn't resist... They look and smell absolutely fantastic.

Well done @stevenhaugen!!! H&F always come through. I would definitely grab them if I could.  I’m sure they’ll be wonderful.

• Like 1