Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, Bri Fi said:

@ElJavi76 have you had any yet? I have a box of untouched Siglo VI that’s MTS but I haven’t seen any other boxes other than I think Sancho Panza with that code. 

Bri I have plenty of other Esmeralda boxes so I haven't dipped into these yet. I'm halfway thru my current box. I'll probably pop one of these new ones next. They look dark and rich. Great wrappers. I haven't seen this code before either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

The flavors and richness blew my slippahs clear off.....

A bit of a jack, but my favorite pair all time were black leather Rainbows - wore them down to nothing. Had wanted to frame them with some beach sand, but alas. After that, a pair of Scott Hawaii with the white boat soles - loved them almost as much.

Shaka Brah  ( politically incorrectly appropriatin' )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Islandboy said:

It was a long and winding road, but worth the wait.

I picked up a few recent production 3 pack Siglo VI tubos a few months back, hadn’t had one in years. The flavors and richness blew my slippahs clear off, just had to spring for more. No downtime required, as far as I’m concerned.

IMG_1774.jpg.042ba2532d71de44790604fa107e609a.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg.5218d16d4e114d62357dc00dd607ae77.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg.d4f2ca75989614b932958d5959a06e5a.jpg

Got box of SC ULE ABR 15. They are on spot right now!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1