Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 9/1/2020 at 3:04 AM, Bijan said:

Got 3 separate packages today.

MSU MAY 19 Bolivar Petit Coronas

LGR OCT 19 Por Larranaga Montecarlos

SGA DIC 16 Romeo y Julieta Petit Julietas

OER MAY 20 H Upmann Half Coronas

GEN JUN 20 H Upmann Epicures

The half Coronas and Montecarlos were the best looking boxes though the Montecarlos had some white mold on the top row that I dusted off.

20200831_130225.jpg

Good job dude ?? how good is Larranaga Montecarlos ?! They look nice to me ?

9 hours ago, Haitham Almuzayan said:

Good job dude ?? how good is Larranaga Montecarlos ?! They look nice to me ?

Haven't had any from this box yet. But the ones I've had previously have all been great. Surprising how much smoke output you can get from skinny cigars.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

28 boxes.  

But it seems like more than it really is.  There is only 12 to a box, so 28 boxes is really only like 13 boxes.

...Well, I guess that's still a lot of boxes.

Well then I’m 27 boxes short on that vitola. It’s good to have goals. 

Edited to add that I appreciate the count. It may come in handy this week when I should get nine or so boxes with um, customs declarations, and perhaps a few questions from my wife. 

6 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

Well then I’m 27 boxes short on that vitola. It’s good to have goals. 

Edited to add that I appreciate the count. It may come in handy this week when I should get nine or so boxes with um, customs declarations, and perhaps a few questions from my wife. 

I really like them, and the way things have been going with cigar prices, when I see them for a decent price, I buy a bunch.  I figure paying for them now will save me a lot of money in the end.

Just now, SigmundChurchill said:

I really like them, and the way things have been going with prices, when I see them for a decent price, I buy a bunch.  I figure paying for them now will save me a lot of money in the end.

Seriously on prices. They are not going down until this whole pandemic thing is under control and only of there is a huge supply backlog that hits the market at once. Buy what you like now and cry once. 

Time to buy more storage containers. 

• Like 1