Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

3 hours ago, ComancheKeen said:

Stocking up on some of my favourite budget smokes. Took a flier on the JLPs, never tried em'

JLP Cazadores

Some good budget sticks there.  I'm a fan of JLPs, as budget sticks goes.  My favourite of the brand is the Petite Cazadores.  If you can let them rest for a year or 2 you might be surprise how good it can be.  Consistency at this price point is not there though.

• Like 2

Stocking up on some of my favourite budget smokes.

The JLP, in terms of value, is great in my opinion. Some might turn their nose but there are $20 sticks I would overlook for a crema if in the right mood. Hope you like em!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback and recommendations on the JLP's. I've got no issues with a cheap stick for the yard or golf course and my expectations are never big going in. Much worse to be disappointed by an expensive cigar when your expectations are sky high.

Smoking a PLP now that is better than many cigars I've had at 5X the cost.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, miamipadronsmoker said:

1f4b6225d4b8225d514b4807540d53e0.jpg
2013 LGC MdO No. 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your stack beat mine by 4 boxes! Those 2013 are sooooooo delicious. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, miamipadronsmoker said:

2013 LGC MdO No. 2

How?  I've been trying to find 1 box with no luck.

Nice Haul!

• Like 4

Guest Nekhyludov

HUPC from our host. They smell fantastic; I'm gonna have a hell of a time keeping my hands off them.

20170303_115347.jpg

20170303_115357.jpg

Guest Nekhyludov
3 hours ago, Duffer said:

Received two glorious boxes from our host today.  

HUPC with an awesome surprise box code:  LUB MAY14

Dammit @Duffer! You just had to one-up(Mann?) me on the HUPC :P

Nice box code - I'm jealous!

On ‎3‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:47 AM, miamipadronsmoker said:

2013 LGC MdO No. 2

Get ready for a shit load of pm,s

• Like 4

I picked up a halfbox, from a 24:24 sale last week, of PSP/HQ MEG Abr 16 Partagas Serie D No.4 from our host. My preference when it comes to this vitola is to age it and enjoy it much milder than when it's fuller-bodied and more 'peppery' in its youth. However, this is now the No.1 leading Habanos vitola seller (yes, it sells more nowadays than the Montecristo No.4 and No.2, individually) so I'm happy to develop my palate! :yes:

They look gorgeous! :cigar: I had one ROTT and I must admit, construction and smoke output was flawless!

2017-03-02 19.26.36.jpg

I bought a full box of these on the same 24:24 offering. You are correct, they do look beautiful. But, I haven't smoked one yet ... as I too want to put them to sleep for a little bit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 7:28 AM, JohnS said:

I picked up a halfbox, from a 24:24 sale last week, of PSP/HQ MEG Abr 16 Partagas Serie D No.4 from our host. My preference when it comes to this vitola is to age it and enjoy it much milder than when it's fuller-bodied and more 'peppery' in its youth. However, this is now the No.1 leading Habanos vitola seller (yes, it sells more nowadays than the Montecristo No.4 and No.2, individually) so I'm happy to develop my palate! :yes:

They look gorgeous! :cigar: I had one ROTT and I must admit, construction and smoke output was flawless! ;)

2017-03-02 19.26.36.jpg

How do u know the psd4 is the top volume seller? Did somebody post something?