Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

8 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

Today was an exciting day.  Such gorgeous cigars.   Odd code--Jan 2000--Turn of the millennium box.  Was very very lucky to get them!  

Turn of the millennium didn't seem that long ago.  I can still remember it.  I'm getting old.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, planetary said:

Of course, @zeedubbya, the new millennium began in January, 2001, not 2000.  What you have there is a fine box from the 20th century. :)

An interesting theoretical discussion @planetary.  Really I just hope they smoke better than other Punch I've had from 99-01.  There were some real crapper Punch from that time in my experience.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Baldy said:

Turn of the millennium didn't seem that long ago.  I can still remember it.  I'm getting old.

I recall the panic and fear of mayhem.  All computers were going to crash and the world was going to come to an end.  Generators were selling like hotcakes and then it happened.  It was New Years Eve, I was at a club in Denver and kissed some girls at midnight.  Needless to say the world was still there.  The coming weeks saw generators at deep discounts.

Good times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topdiesel said:

I recall the panic and fear of mayhem.  All computers were going to crash and the world was going to come to an end.  Generators were selling like hotcakes and then it happened.  It was New Years Eve, I was at a club in Denver and kissed some girls at midnight.  Needless to say the world was still there.  The coming weeks saw generators at deep discounts.

Good times.

I was at a Metallica concert on 01/01/2000. Kid rock was playing and the PA system shutdown. Took about 5-10 minutes to get it back up and running after they got it fixed he made a joke blaming it on Y2K. 

• Like 2