Your latest CC Purchase?

14 hours ago, JohnS said:

I think the La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No.4 is a good pickup as they offer a nice spice, fruit, wood and honey combination...it's common for guys here to light one up with a morning coffee. They need to be smoked slower to be better appreciated, in my honest opinion, due to the thinner ring gauge, you don't want these to burn 'hot'. In regards to whether they represent the marca overall, it's hard to comment on this as the Medaille d'Or No.4 is the only regular production La Gloria Cubana vitola at the present time. The LGC Medaille d'Or No.2 is a dalias that hasn't been seen for a few years now. It's a seasonal cigar, I do sincerely hope it's not discontinued. There are other LGC Regional releases. The recent Asia Pacifico one, the Revolution, I found to be a 'pepper' bomb, definitely  worthy of some long-term rest to settle, for me.  

Awesome. Thank you so much for the advice. I really do hope the Medaille Dor 2 does show up again. I've heard a lot of good things about it and would love to give it a try one day. Thanks again John.

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, miamipadronsmoker said:

84e45572e6ca10f0d10557898078ffa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a nice box of cigars. I smoked #13 from my box, I know because it was the lone cigar on the top row, duh. I'd be interested in a review.

• Like 2

Had a great time in Havana and managed a pretty decent score considering I was there a week after the Habano's festival! 

IMG_1936.thumb.JPG.13b41f37b1a0b2697ea2a14b4e906047.JPG

Was there right before the festival and searched all over for those Diplomaticos but no luck

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

20 hours ago, awkwardPause said:

7cf3cc7cb51b1c2477f47abc55006cc9.jpg

34efb44a618a0962d99e7e9c8bd1a8c7.jpg

a4605e303b4a6200ca61318c6b5d3ff5.jpg

e7f49e91277cfe6c5022fadb8ee8ec1d.jpg

2ed52226fe6aef417df5cc6fb37a9462.jpg

Very nice pick up!!  Never had the Monte Especial.  It's on top of my list to pick up!!  Did the weather finally clear up in Puget Sound?  I think we had the worst weather in a decade!!  Luckily I have been away throughout this winter to dodge the bad weather!!  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CritterBuddy said:

My first cc purchase via our Host.  I am usually a patient man but I gotta tell ya waiting for these just to acclimate to my humi is already killing me.  :wacko:

first ccs.jpg

Wow. Hell of a first order and welcome to the club!

• Like 1