Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Is that a jar release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is a ceramic jar.  I believe it was a German release, 25th Anniversary of 5th Ave products limited to 1500.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Duffer said:

Yes, it is a ceramic jar.  I believe it was a German release, 25th Anniversary of 5th Ave products limited to 1500.

Thanks - you are of course correct.  Did a little searching:

And this video shows the jar (in German):

5 hours ago, planetary said:

Thanks - you are of course correct.  Did a little searching:

And the jar itself was made in Bavaria ( Upper Palatinate to be exact ). I remember the leaky lid being sold as a feature at that time ( airing the cigars )  .

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 2:40 PM, torsion said:

Thanks to a BOTL for selling me a 5er of Punch Punch as I've only ever had 2 before so wanted to sample recent ones since there's a lot of love on here at how they're smoking.
Others were from trades last weekend mainly from@Sofaking from the herf in NYC.Bought the Warped from Nat Sherman's Townhouse store as I like the brand and haven't tried this one.Traded a VR DA for the Davidoff Chef's Edition as the sales guy has kept telling me it's better than Siglo VI (ok I probably fell for it emoji12.png)
e3e82d01ed60970761c48a2d3188b8d3.jpg
125c5370c398c3766e51a9779f069cde.jpg

Let us know about your opinion on the punch punch. Did you try?

• Like 2

Let us know about your opinion on the punch punch. Did you try?

@subport-not tried them yet from this batch,these ones are PSP so keen to give them a shot soon.
Was gifted one another batch on Weds which smoked well.

17 minutes ago, torsion said:

@subport-not tried them yet from this batch,these ones are PSP so keen to give them a shot soon.
Was gifted one another batch on Weds which smoked well.

I see thanks. Was curious myself too how is it lately. Smoking a '13 now. Good good