Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

7 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

Today's mail call.... boom, drops the mic

IMG_0864.JPG

@Bohn007,  you can't even begin to smoke all of those before your next shipment, so if you feel a bit overwhelmed feel free to send me a Box of the Connie A's, a box of the epi 2's and a box of the Montecristo No 2. 

Anything I can do to help a brother out . 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, boopdeep said:

WOW, IMPRESSIVE! What did you do with the wood pallet they were delivered on? :P

What are the two Cohiba boxes on the bottom of the middle twin-towers -- Genios? 

Yep, two boxes of Genios. Good eye

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BarryNY said:

Of course.....no one but the Czar himself can compete with Bohn0007...........but:

What an amazing birthday box arrival!!!!!

The infamous SGA box code on the Diplo Paises Bajos (known for it's dark oily wrappers) should really have a box code of OMG.........lol.........

2.8.17.jpg

2.8.17a.jpg

2.8.17b.jpg

Very nice haul!!  We all just try to keep up with Bohn, there is no outdoing him.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

Today's mail call.... boom, drops the mic

IMG_0864.JPG

Since your post count veracity has dropped lately, I was worried that you had given up.....and then you go and do this.  

Now that is commitment!!

Excellent variety to boot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SaintMickey® said:

I did but mine was  LUB ABR 15.

Don't they smell glorious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see who can hold out longest and not smoke one? Right now I am thinking July 17 for me.

Awesome smell! I'm going to have to read some reviews about how people think these age. This was an impulse buy (as usual) and I haven't read anything about the cigar yet but with how strong they smelt I'm sure they will age very well in that jar. I have the cover off letting them acclimate to my humi at 61% then I'll seal them back up in ~2 weeks for the long haul. 

• Like 1