I can't remember the last one I smoked?

I can't remember the last one I smoked?

If it applies to you, list your cigar. Other members, let him/us know your recent experiences with that cigar. 

For me?

II can't remember the last time I smoked a Romeo y Julieta Belvedere?  They use to be one of my cheap and cheerfuls. How have they been smoking?

50 minutes ago, peteando said:

I can't remember the last time I smoked a Bolivar Gold Medal.  Now wishing I had more.

I was fortunate enough to smoke an 08 BGM pre christmas.  Glorious.  if there is such a thing as an "old school" Boli profile then this is it. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I can't remember the last time I smoked a Siglo VI. They are all at the bottom of my coolidor, so I will have to dig one out.

Lucky enough to have smoked this as well in December.  It was a 2016. 

It reminded me why i don't chase Behike. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ayepatz said:

Ramon Allones Superiores. Went nuts on them a while back, but I reckon it must be a good 3 years since the last one.

I think I've got some 2104 or 2015 ULA code boxes. Nice reminder, cheers. Will dig them out this weekend and let you know!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Fuzz said:

I can't remember the last time I smoked a Siglo VI. They are all at the bottom of my coolidor, so I will have to dig one out.

Same.  I have boxes from 2004, 2009 and 2012.  They've either been glorious or just OK.

5 hours ago, TBird55 said:

You are missing out on a lot of punch punch goodness.....one of my go to cigars

I would have bought some of those boxes from 2016 that popped up on 24:24 a few nights ago but they were long gone by the time I got there. C’est la vie 

6 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Upmann Monarch or Punch Monarcas

I have 5 H.Upmann Monarch A/T left from my "JM OCSU" '98 box and saving those for a very special occasion.

I also have a full box of H.Upmann Monarch A/T "GTL MAY 07".  I am afraid once I crack it open I will not be able to stop myself.

57 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

I also have a full box of H.Upmann Monarch A/T "GTL MAY 07".  I am afraid once I crack it open I will not be able to stop myself.

True that. Once a aged box that's 'on' is cracked in my house it's apt to become my go to until it's gone.

I can't remember the last time I smoked a BBF or and EPI#2.

Interestingly, I mentioned last night in the midst of fine company that I couldn't remember the last time I had a Partagas Shorts. @Fuzz mentioned that our buddy @jay8354 handed some out at Havanathon (October) 2017. My smoking diary on Cuban Cigar Website lists the last one I smoked was in mid-2017. Thankfully @IanMcLean68 gifted me to try one last night to 'break the drought'! ?

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 4:44 AM, ayepatz said:

Ramon Allones Superiores. Went nuts on them a while back, but I reckon it must be a good 3 years since the last one.

One box left. ULA SEP 14. Bloody great. First half was very sweet and fruity, like raisin granola. Got more toasty like a mouthful of the granola with buttered burnt toast in the second half and then finished like a smoky, leathery nut-fest like, er....the Blue Oyster Bar! Ping me a DM Iain and I'll send you one. 

3 hours ago, GavLew79 said:

One box left. ULA SEP 14. Bloody great. First half was very sweet and fruity, like raisin granola. Got more toasty like a mouthful of the granola with buttered burnt toast in the second half and then finished like a smoky, leathery nut-fest like, er....the Blue Oyster Bar! Ping me a DM Iain and I'll send you one. 

That’s very kind of you mate, but not necessary. I have a box from ETP ENE 16 squirrelled away. Glad to hear they are aging well!

• Like 1