FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:05 PM, Brian24 said:

American strat purchase. Sounds awesome.

Love a Strat. Right next to my LP.

Here's some sweet Strat sustain

19 minutes ago, Taco said:

Tropical Storm Eta has stolen half the beaches here in Isla Mujeres...but she hasn’t stopped me from enjoying an Esplendido. Cheers!

Still looks beautiful! I'm heading to Puerto Morellos next month and am greatly looking forward to it.  If that week is anything like the full trend of 2020, we'll get a hurricane there in December lol.  Enjoy your trip! 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, philipl said:

Nice clear skies this last week, good nights for FTRW reviews. It's only been two months since all of California was on fire and smothered in wildfire smoke.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.43.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 10.34.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 11.12.32 PM.png

What a spot you have there man!!! What neighborhood are you in? Looks like your fairly close to my grandmothers old place on Page St that I spent a lot of time at! 

I'm so grateful all the smoke is gone. I drove through the city that one day everything was blacked out. It looked like midnight at noon on 19th Ave. Around then I went to my local B&M because the air quality was better inside than anywhere else! 

18 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

What a spot you have there man!!! What neighborhood are you in?

I'm in the north end of the Mission with a great view looking out west towards Sutro Tower. Definitely very happy with my smoke spot!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

First day pulling out crab pots on the new boat!

BB2384D3-B874-444B-874D-0E1AFEC2562D.jpeg

Dude! So good. Some of my favorite memories being a kid is raking dungeness out front at my grandparents house. 

1 hour ago, NicPac said:

Dude! So good. Some of my favorite memories being a kid is raking dungeness out front at my grandparents house. 

That's awesome!!! Up there in the Puget Sound?

One thing you guys get that we dont is the Spot Prawns...what I would do to come home with a few hundred of those every trip!!

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Looks deeeelicious! Congrats on the new sloop! 

Thanks man!!! We brought her out here from Florida actually...she's a beast!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kaptain Karl said:

That's awesome!!! Up there in the Puget Sound?

One thing you guys get that we dont is the Spot Prawns...what I would do to come home with a few hundred of those every trip!

Yup. My grandparents had a house on the water on Camano Island. When the tide was really low we would go out with garden rakes and buckets. We’d just take them up. I remember one time my cousin and I got 26 crabs in like an hour. We bought them up to the ‘grown ups’ and were the hero’s of the evening. Good memories right there. 

I have yet to go out for Spot Prawns. My wife has gone before and had a lot of fun doing it. 

This convo is making me want to buy a boat ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NicPac said:

Yup. My grandparents had a house on the water on Camano Island. When the tide was really low we would go out with garden rakes and buckets. We’d just take them up. I remember one time my cousin and I got 26 crabs in like an hour. We bought them up to the ‘grown ups’ and were the hero’s of the evening. Good memories right there. 

I have yet to go out for Spot Prawns. My wife has gone before and had a lot of fun doing it. 

This convo is making me want to buy a boat ? 

Be careful, I'm a big boat guy and a bad influence ?

You live too damn close to the water to not have a boat cmon man!! Something like a 21' Parker would be more than enough to crab, shrimp, and fish around the sound and the San Juans! 

I'm super lucky that my dad and uncle love fishing so us three are each partners on our new boat. If I didnt have them I'd probably own a 18-21ft skiff! 

34 minutes ago, Bijan said:

I hope buying boats is not as addictive as buying cigars ?

Unfortunately I can make anything an addiction ?

33 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Be careful, I'm a big boat guy and a bad influence ?

You live too damn close to the water to not have a boat cmon man!! Something like a 21' Parker would be more than enough to crab, shrimp, and fish around the sound and the San Juans! 

I'm super lucky that my dad and uncle love fishing so us three are each partners on our new boat. If I didnt have them I'd probably own a 18-21ft skiff! 

Hahahaha. I do live to close not to have one. Plus my folks now live up on Camano. If I got a boat I’d probably want something a bit bigger and that we could potentially sleep on. My wife and I have 2 boys (8 months and 3 years) so it would need to be big enough for us to all be comfy on. Plus it would be a great vessel to create lifelong memories on with my boys. 

• Haha 2