What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

Tried my first George T. Stagg over the weekend in Vegas. It had a wonderful nose, but it was too hot for me. That 120+ % proof just wouldn't let up. I added a bit of water and it went for days.

Seriously! would you please tell me next time you are going to be in Vegas. C'mon A-money!

Man, you guys make me feel like poor white trash. I'm sipping on Jim Beam Devil's Cut. I've got to step up my game!

Here is a good rule of thumb for FOH. It's without a doubt the best forum on the interwebs. BUT, don't worry about what others buy, no matter if it's booze of cigars, just do what you like, buy what you like, buy what you can afford, and try new things when the opportunity and the money allows. There are those that get caught up with keeping up with everyone else and there are those that don't and just enjoy what they enjoy.

Drink, smoke and buy whatever makes you happy mate!

• Like 1

Here is a good rule of thumb for FOH. It's without a doubt the best forum on the interwebs. BUT, don't worry about what others buy, no matter if it's booze of cigars, just do what you like, buy what you like, buy what you can afford, and try new things when the opportunity and the money allows. There are those that get caught up with keeping up with everyone else and there are those that don't and just enjoy what they enjoy.

Drink, smoke and buy whatever makes you happy mate!

I'm definitely going to have to keep this in mind, especially after seeing some of the pics of stashes the BOTLs here have. If I don't, this forum will be the death of me.

Have been nipping at some Noah's Mill and Four Roses Single Barrell bourbons lately. wub.pngdrool.gif2thumbs.gif

I like Noah's Mill a lot!

Drinking Red Breast 15 year old Irish. Very tasty and one of my favorite Irish's right now. That will change when the next good looking curvy bottle appears before my eyes, though.

• 2 weeks later...

10 CANE Rum. 7ujuqu2a.jpg

I like it mixed, I'm not so sure about straight up, never attempted that, but you can pick up 10 Cane around my area for $17-$20 bucks.

I like it mixed, I'm not so sure about straight up, never attempted that, but you can pick up 10 Cane around my area for $17-$20 bucks.

It's not bad. I paid 27.00 for a liter. It didn't give me the wow experience as zacapa did. But not bad.