• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

This morning A PL Mone. I guess I got lucky every one I've smoked from this box has been great! All except the first one like pulling A vacume on A coke bottle! Smokeing them at 62% RH and they haven't failed to deliver!

MUO MAY14 Cohiba Robusto

This might just be the most disgusting cigar I've had in the past year, save for the MUO JUN14 Esplendido and ULA JUN14 LGC #2. Now to get that nasty taste out of my mouth...

Haha to each their own! I do think that arg esplendido are better than the muo at the moment.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

MUO MAY14 Cohiba Robusto

This might just be the most disgusting cigar I've had in the past year, save for the MUO JUN14 Esplendido and ULA JUN14 LGC #2. Now to get that nasty taste out of my mouth...

Finishing up one of these now. Not so bad but I've had better. I'm just dismissing it to the fact I've only had the box for 10 days and notoriously Cohiba takes years to mature. Lets hope these are as delicious and ready to smoke as the 13 BTO's.

b246e9bd87478abd3335e030d579fd82.jpg

Call me crazy but I couldn't resist lighting one up outside and watching the snow fall even with 9* F weather. These are in your face aggressive, they need some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, did you wax that with the table? Lol.

Very nice!

Ummm.... if you've got a cigar in one hand, and a camera in the other, then what are you steering with !?!?!?!?

Stay safe peoples!!! Don't drive and take cigar pics !!!! It's not worth it !!! Oh the humanity!!!! lol3.gifnyah.gifrotfl.gif

• Like 2

Ummm.... if you've got a cigar in one hand, and a camera in the other, then what are you steering with !?!?!?!?

Stay safe peoples!!! Don't drive and take cigar pics !!!! It's not worth it !!! Oh the humanity!!!! lol3.gifnyah.gifrotfl.gif

Well, that's what knees are for Mus!

• Like 2