• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Your in my backyard. Enjoy!

Oh I am this weather is certainly better than pittsburgh right now (32 f)

Heading down to Miami tomorrow for bunch at Siena Tavern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three cigar Christmas. First a Hoyo du gourmet from davidoff London. Best one I've ever seen and tasted awesome!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529481.703926.jpg

Next up a mus rolled bolivar. I'm calling it a petite lancero. I almost rolled myself a plug but it probably was still a bit wet. Only rolled it last week.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529501.070827.jpg

Lastly a ryj cazadores. Lovely cherry profile and not much aggression in it. The box needs to rest at home for a bit longer I think.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529522.604241.jpg

Do you have any idea how hard it is to smoke in a pool sitting on a tube trying not to ash in the pool or get the cigar wet!?!?!?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529561.237570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time - use an inner tube from a kid's traing wheel. You'll fit it better. :D:stir:

Rye, what's that glass exactly? I think I've seen that logo before - is it a Havana Club tumbler???

It's one from a set of square rocks glasses that my son got me, sitting on top of the cap from a Sellecion Maestros tube

It's one from a set of square rocks glasses that my son got me, sitting on top of the cap from a Sellecion Maestros tube

Gotcha. Okay. From the metal insert / cap from the top of the HC SM packaging. K. That's where I've seen it before then.

Good shot. Definitely tricked my eye at first glance!

• Like 1

Next time - use an inner tube from a kid's traing wheel. You'll fit it better. biggrin.pngstir.gif

Ahaha we were talking about that.. but we don't have any small tires that have tubes... all tubeless tires these days :P I was thinking of getting the poly welder to weld me up a ring out of 90mm poly pipe... but that wouldn't be comfortable I don't think...

Ahaha we were talking about that.. but we don't have any small tires that have tubes... all tubeless tires these days tongue.png I was thinking of getting the poly welder to weld me up a ring out of 90mm poly pipe... but that wouldn't be comfortable I don't think...

I can always send along my kids' no-longer-needed-because-it's-too-small-for-them lifejacket...

post-6965-0-59504800-1420273700_thumb.jp

Yup. I'm an ass. LOL.

They do have wonderful colour options though...

http://ca.binnacle.com/p5180/SALUS-BIJOUX-BABY-LIFE-JACKET-VEST-FOR-INFANTS/product_info.html

LOL.