FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Time to watch some NFL playoff football with a cigar from the Partagas festival last November

3788357db69780dc8a8ff6a4354ff554.jpg.

Have to add this cigar was outstanding. Rolled by La China and ticked all the right boxes.

Sounds good, Gary. Looking forward to smoking and reviewing mine soon, perhaps later on this week.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

@Bartolomeo

Like Mus (hope no offense taken by me using your nickname, most on FOH seem like good friends) I was curious as regards your angled haircut on tapered sticks so I tried it. Again and again. After half a dozen, most of which were of different marcas I'm definitely a fan.

Not sure if it's just because it increases the surface area through which it arrives or some other reason but I find it improves the performance of all cigars applied to in every facet.

Anyway thanks for the idea.

• Like 1