FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Construction on mine was pretty good. Draw was firm, but good. Just terribly bland.

I'm with Clint. Have smoked a few Monte Opens and not one of them was good. Extremely bland.

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Finishing a partagas SD No. 1 EL 2004 and I find it just amazing, it's smoking beautifully lasted for 1:50 and lots of nuts, chocolate and in the 3/3 something that I can only describe as licorice cherries. If you can fin the, you have to smoke at leat 1

I'm a happy cat :D

14 degrees F outside. Sat in my pickup with the heat and radio on. Smoked a Partagas 898 from Nov 09. Deep brown silky stick with perfect draw. Started with wood and roasted coffee. Went on to leather and a touch of sweet spice. Aroma was of cedar and hot cinnamon. This cigar has always been a favorite of mine. This is why I love Cuban cigars. Wish I could buy the roller a beer.

Sat in the conservatory,looking at a threatening sky,puffing on yet another San Christobal La punta.

These are fantastic,even though they are still young(2010).

sweet,fruity and oily.

Looks like the snow is coming over from the states.....

Smoke a Monte 2 from 07, nice draw, flavorwise okay, had some of the nutty character. No where near the best Monte 2 I nubbed in the past.

Smoked a Cohiba Genios, tight draw, opened up more second half, had the grassy flavor, okay. The previous week, Genio smoked previous week much better.

Its like a drug addict with a cigar, constantly chasing that incredible smokes of past; HDM LE2003, Monte2, PV898, PS4.

Perhaps the PSP will fix that.

It was a happy weekend...

Friday: Monte #4 - Very good

Saturday: Party Lonsdale - Brilliant

Sunday: Party SdC#2 - Excellent

Just had a Cabanas Perfecto -00.

Chocolate and sour tobacco as cold scent. Flavours were nuts, pepper, cocoa and coffee - dark overall and quite strong. I like this cigar, very good for a machine made.

H Upmann Mag 48

Ordered this box in november (not from czar) and after a few headaches they arrived yesterday. I was so excited. I bought a fiver awhile back and enjoyed them. Only problem I was just getting over being sick with a cold/sinus issue. But I figured I could sort of taste so why not. Well I shouldn't have. Cigar was terrible and I almost got sick. Threw it out half way. Was worried all night I could have got a bad box. And after three months I would have been pissed. Today after setting up my new patio table and chairs me and my girlfriend sat out and read our books. Decided on a TEB 08 RASCC. Wow I could taste the cigar. Decided to smoke another Mag 48 and what difference. Damm good.very earthy and stout with that great Upmann twang. Wish I didn't smoke that one yesterday. And its so nice to sit at a table and smoke instead of a plastic lawn chair.

Thank you

Kwg116

08 Sir Winnie. This cigar continues to knock my socks off. 10 deep into a 25er and I've yet to be disappointed. This paticular specimen was true to forum. Solid 92-94 smoke.

Robbie(MiamiPadronSmoker) and I today, him w/ a Siglo I and me with a 99 Tainos............good times :cigar:

IMG-20110201-000752.jpg

Nice...looks like good times.