• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Until I get some stuff from Czar (hopefully soonish, working some things out right now!), I basically have nothing from Cuba that is ready to smoke... so I smoked a Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva (4x40, broadleaf maduro wrapper), which was PERFECT since it is really cold out. Good smoke. Cabs of 50. Good price too.

Until I get some stuff from Czar (hopefully soonish, working some things out right now!), I basically have nothing from Cuba that is ready to smoke... so I smoked a Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva (4x40, broadleaf maduro wrapper), which was PERFECT since it is really cold out. Good smoke. Cabs of 50. Good price too.

Could not be as cold as it is up here in Canada. I almost go into cigar hiatus during the winter months. Down to about 1 or 2 a week at best. Allthough I Did get the chance to have an H. Upmann Mag 46 on my birthday over the weekend.

Thursday, Punch PC del Punch, EMA FEB 08

Today (Friday) Dip 4 OPM ENE 09

I don't usually smoke outside below 40 degrees F, but I hadn't had a stick in 3 weeks. Smoked while walking a dog we were dog sitting. Couldn't taste the Punch, just too cold and windy. It was colder today, but zero wind, and the Dip 4 was delicious: opened with an almost orange/citrus spice, then smooth coffee throughout. I don't know who should be hung first: HSA for discontinuing these, or all the folks who did not buy them.

Rick

Got home late tonight and wanted something quick and ditch-worthy if I got tired. Rummaged around the humi and found a Monte Open jnr someone gave me. Construction was great and the opening was ok. Ditched not long after. Pretty much tasteless.

I purchased a few Monte Opens last summer as an impulse buy when I was up on the Indian reserve. The price seemed right for a Monte. I don't remember ever being so disappointed in a cigar as I was with the couple I bought. I found them to be totally tasteless as well. Underpacked and very light for their size.

Construction on mine was pretty good. Draw was firm, but good. Just terribly bland.