FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Pulled out a SLR Regio 08 from the humi this evening - haven't tried one for a few months.

Paired it with decent shot of Glenmorangie single malt - pure bliss for just over an hour.

The SLR started with smooth rich buttered toast and then led into roasted nuts flavour.

Perfect draw with plumes of wonderful smoke.

Great way to wind down for the evening.

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Haven't smoked in a while due to a nasty cold. Feeling better now & last night had another of my PAS NOV 02 Party Lonsdales. Pure pleasure. Today an 02 SLR Regio. 02 SLRs taste much different & for me much better than the current blend.

To celebrate my father's birthday, we enjoyed a lovely Partagas Serie D.1 EL from 04. When I open this box up the most heavenly aromas come out. Plenty of dark chocoalte, orange peel, spice, leather and wood......an excellenct smoke.

Guest robustog

I was digging in my 180qt coolerdor the other day and found 2 vegas robaina don alejandro(s) down in the bottom. I didn't even remember them being there. They must have been there for a few years. I decided to smoke one today... just finished. 2 hours of pure bliss. Coffee, Mocha, toasted almonds and pure tobacco flavors. I'm gonna stash the other one for a later date. :clap:

LGC Taino this weekend in odd 50 degree weather in NYC. Humid and spotty rain though. Cigar was meh. Not too impressed...was an 09. Honestly LGCs haven't really been hitting the spot for me this year.

Cohiba Secretos Box Date ? Covered up by health warning sticker

Got tired of watching football and decided to have a cigar. Had a few zip lock bags out of the cooler and did not want to go rumaging around. Picked the Secretos. Got these from Rob when they first came out so they have to be about three years old. Smoked half the box and last one was last september. Funny thing is the cigar tasted the same. Very flat with a distant taste of the coffee/chocolate everyone talks about but that was it. These will go back to sleep for a few more years. I can not believe they did not evolve (good or bad) in the last year. Hope they get better.

Yesterday smoked a Bolivar CJ TEB oct08. It was good but I think they are in their sick period.

Best cigar of the last month Hoya Epi Esp. These are awesome.

Thank you

Kwg116