• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Did a humi check this weekend and opened a box of Mag 48s OSB Ago 09. As soon as I opened the lid I knew it was time. The wonderful aroma was so powerful and strong.

Smoked 3 of them over the weekend, all were outstanding.

They won't last long....

Did a humi check this weekend and opened a box of Mag 48s OSB Ago 09. As soon as I opened the lid I knew it was time. The wonderful aroma was so powerful and strong.

Smoked 3 of them over the weekend, all were outstanding.

They won't last long....

nice one mate!

El Rey Del Mundo, Petit Corona today for lunch. Been chewing on it all morning and prelight tastes like some grass and chocolate with a hint of raisin. :snooty:

After the cigar now and I did not feel the love from this guy. I read where it was a light smoke and I would agree. Not too much smoke in the first 3rd and really no flavor to speak of. 2nd 3rd had more smoke and the Grass flavor started to pick up. Last 3rd was more of the same. I have a few more of these and will keep them for a 3rd or 4th smoke in a long evening after my pallet has been killed.

Bolivar Simones TEB OCT 08. Perfect draw and burn. Medium for the first two thirds, then med/full on the finish. Earthy/woody open, then distinct citrus in the middle third, and the last third had some residual citrus but was mostly toasted/grilled bread. Excellent cigar. Ring gauge felt a little big as I've mostly been a 38 to 46 rg guy for the past few years, even though I was a robusto guy before that. Probably the largest rg I've smoked since November.

Rick

Decided to try out a Partagas Lusitania for a night cap with a fairly large Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Ale. Lovin the amount of smoke on this big boy. One hell of a stogie. Started the night off watching the Space Shuttle Discovery and Space Station Cruise by. Now enjoying the Southern Cal weather. Beautiful night.

Party Habanero and Mille Fleur last night...preferred the latter to the former.

Last night on my front porch a fantastic Ramon Allones Petit Unico (Canadian RE)...a great way to end the evening.

2010 Mercer Pinar Del Rio Piramides Custom..........meh

2010 Monte Petit Edmundo......creamy and enjoyable

2008 Famoso.......pretty good

1998 SLR Serie A......tart, leather and tight

2007 PLPC......Sick, have been hit and miss lately compared to 08 and 09 sticks

Bart

2010 Mercer Pinar Del Rio Piramides Custom..........meh

2010 Monte Petit Edmundo......creamy and enjoyable

2008 Famoso.......pretty good

1998 SLR Serie A......tart, leather and tight

2007 PLPC......Sick, have been hit and miss lately compared to 08 and 09 sticks

Bart™

Damn Ryan...that's a lot of smokes...very nice.

As for me...just a lone Diplomaticos No. 5 while hiding from the rain...the last from my humidor. Sorry to see that soldier go up in flames.

Sparked up a lovely Trinidad Robusto T (OUS MAR 10) last night. First one from an HQ box that I picked up from the Czar back in January. A real comlpex beauty of a smoke!!!

Just had a Custom Rolled Robusto Extra from LCHD Tijuana. It was excellent for a fresh off the bench cigar. It was rolled Monday. It had a nice Colorado wrapper and an unfinished foot. I picked up sweet, milky coffee, nuts, hay and a sweet peppery finish.

Punch RS 12 08

It was a beautiful day today so went rumaging through my cigars. Found my RS12's and Upmann Conn #1's boxes in the same zip lock. Decided I would see how they are doing. Punch started great. I think I have read it before but I swear I tasted apricote. So fruity. But different than a La Gloria fruity. More of a meaty fruity. Just fabtastic. Only lasted about half the cigar then went downhill. Draw got tight and flavors got muted. Came back a little at the nub. A little disappointed. Should have dry boxed it. But I think they have great potential.I am glad I got a box of these. They were available for about two days and they were priced to move. Can't wait to smoke another in a year.

Upmann connie 1. It was ok. These are nothing like the 08's. These are late 09's and I think they need a lot of time. Smoked three or four since I got them and they were all underwhelming. Oh well,both boxes will go away for a long time.

After the 898 review I bit the bullet and ordered a box. Hoping they will be here the end of the week and can't to try one.

Thank you

Kwg116