FOH'ers Daily Smoke

The good news- a stunning 92 Lusi. The bad news- it was my last one.

Wow, must have been perfect! Wish I found those somewhere, it would be like winning in the lottery.

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Diplomaticos #3 ABR03.

A very perfect medium strength Sunday afternoon soul candy.

Nutty cream, lightly toasted tobacco, light pepper, ginger, vanilla, liqourice, toasted tobacco, coffee and a hint of perfume in the end.

This was very much like a mixture of Bolivar and Montecristo.

- Happy?

- Very!

It is sad that every nice cigar seems to have a discontinued stamp on it.

i returned from cuba feb 1, living in Sudbury ( 4 hours north of toronto and -30 weather) i find it hard to light up this time of year

i spent last weekend in ottawa. ottawa is only about 10 minutes from the province queber whereinwhich they have cigar lounges and smoking is allowed.... what an amazing place... haha

the line up of smokes: we spent 2 evenings at the lounge...

1- Romeo wide churchill.... it was a nice smoke, needs to be put down for a few more months, box code is june 10... i found tha the side laying down burnt unevenly with the side laying upwords... the smoke was filled with cherry flavours, the cherry was very very strong... the cigar was sweat and burned for about 1.5 hours, great smoke... cant wait for the other 9 in the box

2- partagas series d especial 2010- the cigar was great, it burnt well, it tasted great but some reason... this will sound stupid... but it had a faint smell of cow ****... lol... no joke... the cigar tasted fine, but as i was smelling wrapper while burning it it stunk a bit haha... the other 9 in the box smell fine, anyways, good cigar, better then the series d no 4, alot sweeter and tasted like coffee...

3- hoyo epicure especial- had to run around vardero looking for a box of 10... the one lcdh said the are discontinued, which was crap. because the other store down the street had them. the box code is 09 and the cigar was great, again the cigar tasted very sweet and mild, well worth the 70 pesos for box of 10...

Enjoyed a lovely ERDM 97 Tainos last night while watching the Oscars.....great smoke. The cigars are developing some plume on them now. These really are a mild smoke with a lot of subtle and delicate flavors which require some time to discover, but well worth the wait and time. A very smooth cigar with hints of wood, cedar, cocao and spice. I've always found a floral note to these as well that I've not found in many cigars. very enjoyable.

Illusione ~68~ ("Bombone")

Not Cuban, but for my money, Illusione is one of the only NC brands that can rival Cuban cigars for subtle complexity. It also helps that this is a fantastic half corona, and I LOVE half coronas (as some of you may have figured out)

Punch Royal Selection No.12 - OPM ABR09.

Nuts and cedar, mild pepper, apricot, toasted tobacco, thick cream, hints of cinnamon, bacon in the end.

I was surprised as I didn't expect this to be such a wonderful and tasty cigar (yet). I wish time will make these even more better. :D

My 5th Wedding anniversary but my wife is 9 mos pregnant and was in bed by 7pm. Hit the porch with a genios and now a tatujaje red label. Both were damn good. I'd take the Cohiba by a mile though. Good news is that I got the whole bottle of Ruinart to myself!

Smoked a Romeo Exibicion#4 from '08 with a flavored water. These are starting to smoke well with the age on them.

Ha. Not bad. You a fan of Circle? Cheers.

I remember I saw them on a gig some years ago, but not registered (maybe due to number of beers enjoyed). However, I went to a record shop today and bought their album "Hollywood". It sounds like a mixture of Porcupine Tree and Monster Magnet. Quite interesting. :)

About half way through my 3rd PLPC in two days. These are my first PLPCs ever, and they were built way back in September, 2010. Ha Ha. Actually detecting a slight and pleasing harshness in these... Maybe I'll get another cab and let them rest for a year or two.... but I'll be blowing through this cab.