• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I was lucky enough to smoke the new custom rolled shaggy foot dalia on the deck at czars. so many laughs I don't recall much about the smoke other than it came through very young with the final third quite harsh. It did have a lot lurking under the hood and will be interesting to follow its development. Followed it up with an 08 Party Short which was delicious.

SLR Regio April 10

After a somewhat disapointing cigar day yesterday I needed something good this morning. Was going through my humidor earlier in the week and saw these. Checked them out and thought I need smoke another. Problem was I put them at the bottom of my stacked boxes. After fighting to get them out grabbed a random one and went out on the deck. Clipped it perfect draw. Was worried they might be sick as they were great ROTT in january. Glad I was wrong. I have spent 90 minutes enjoying this cigar to the nub. The whole time I was going through past reviews on FOH and came across a quote from Leaflover, he said the cigar he was reviewing was so good it reminded him of why he smokes cigars. This Regio did the same for me this morning.

Thank you

Kwg116

Wow! First taste of the HdME#2 - wonderful floral exotic flavours in a medium body smoke. Draw was a bit tight: ok if all your attention was on the cigar, but too tight to concentrate on anything else. Is that common for the #2 ?

Had a Siglo V yesterday & had to throw it out 1/2 way , I was choking on a pine/cedar tree. I have never has a Cohiba that tasted so bad before. I had picked up the tubo sampler & have smoked them in order, at leat a VI next.

This weekend, I smoked a couple of Partagas Shorts for 2010. Outstanding little cigars. Couldn't have been better. I'm quickly coming to the end of the 50ct cab. Will need to restock for next winter.

Smoked a Bolivar Gold Medal yesterday, one of my favourite cigars and this one did not dissappoint. Great draw.

I love the size as well.

Looking forward to smoking the new Encantos in the next couple of days!

Yesterday I had a Party Short which was released from freezer eight days earlier. Very good, but a little dry perhaps. I guess they will be fine next weekend.

Today I had a Party Chico which was already what it should be. Smaller cigars recover faster - quite logical.

Gran Habano 3 Siglos Gran Robusto. Medium-body with notes of leather and pepper throughout. Not the most complex cigar and the burn was very inconsistent. Still, paid less than $2 per stick so it's a nice smoke for the price.

Just had one of the worst cigars I have ever smoked. Monte #3 from a cardboard pack with a band which was discontinued in 2006. Flavours were burnt motor-oil and rotten eggs. It happens sometimes but luckily not too often.

I am happy that I don't have that particular cigar anymore and I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Oliva Serie V Maduro Especial. I picked up some at the local B&M after the glowing reviews from the owner.

The cigar just fell apart midway through, literally. The wrappers exploded and broke into dozens of pieces. The cigar itself was rather lackluster as well, tasted like burnt rubber. Probably just a dud.

Urgh.