FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 5/4/2024 at 3:33 PM, chasy said:

Just got back from wine store with an assorted case looking for the same thing, a <$30 daily bottle. 

Hahah yup did the same thing. Trying to pop 1-2 bottles a week. Not sure if that’s a good thing yet 😅

• Replies 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 minutes ago, AllorNothing said:

Hahah yup did the same thing. Trying to pop 1-2 bottles a week. Not sure if that’s a good thing yet 😅

Same boat. I have all this wine I get from the various mailing lists (which I’m reducing), but it’s too expensive to drink daily (for me) and then you read all this about peak drinking window being 2028+ and I’m just sitting there looking at it. Maybe one day I’ll get around to drinking it… For now, I save it to share with friends or give it as a gift.

58 minutes ago, chasy said:

Same boat. I have all this wine I get from the various mailing lists (which I’m reducing), but it’s too expensive to drink daily (for me) and then you read all this about peak drinking window being 2028+ and I’m just sitting there looking at it. Maybe one day I’ll get around to drinking it… For now, I save it to share with friends or give it as a gift.

The mailing lists is what gets me... same for cigars. 

3 hours ago, VictorEremita said:

Morning cigar and some reading

A good friend of mine came across Michel Houellebecq in Paris last week, he greeted him before asking when the next book was due and he replied "Meh... That's it, I'm retired..."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Li Bai said:

A good friend of mine came across Michel Houellebecq in Paris last week, he greeted him before asking when the next book was due and he replied "Meh... That's it, I'm retired..."

The Map and the Territory is the strongest novel I've read by him so far. Let's hope he doesn't really retire!