• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

@Nevrknow,you weren't lying. These Sig V's are good to go. These are competing for the top spot in the Cohiba line for me. I'm still favoring the CPE's over these so far. LTO APR 2020.

Got some newer IV's headed your way. Hopefully they are better than those aged ones you have. Not on par with the V's by any stretch but still...

5 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

Got some newer IV's headed your way. Hopefully they are better than those aged ones you have. Not on par with the V's by any stretch but still ........

That Sig V was probably the strongest nicotine kick I ever had.  I had to put it out 3-4 times!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, chasy said:
19 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Galanes

How was it? Have a box from FOH back in Feb that I'm resting, but very curious. Would assume a mid-2023 box.

I'd keep resting 'em. This was from a BRM OCT 22 box. It started off muddled, but turned around about halfway through. The limited experience I've had with other box codes from '21 and '22 has been similar. Could be bad luck, but 5yrs downtime is always a safe bet.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Fugu said:

After a heavy 22-day work stint, finally a nice late morning coffee on the patio, with an Upmann-made ‘08 Exquisitos.

Happy Labour Day everyone! 😄

My 08s were pretty good if well constructed

• Like 3