• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos - My first Magicos and I really enjoyed it. I don't care much for the Secretos, but imo the Magicos are in a different league.

Beautiful scene there! Glad you enjoyed the Magicos, I haven't had as good of luck with those.

A magnificent CPE. Cohiba through and through. Started mild, then medium and finished full. Great transitions and solid grass, cream, bean flavors that added spice in the final third. Impressive.

Great Sunday, started with a Monte No.2 on my drive home this afternoon and now finishing the evening with my first ever Cohiba Robusto (AUG 12) with a Macallan 15. This CoRo is very young, but it is terrific, will see in the last third how thing develop.

4 cigar day yesterday with the arrival of Rob (freefallguy)

Upmann Magnum 48

Por Larranaga Robusto

Cohiba Siglo IV

Saint Luis Rey Regio

All 08 , actually the Regio could be 07 (forgot to look)

Not a bad cigar amongst the bunch but I have to say the SLR Regio beat the rest with a fresh fruit/ginger/toasted tobacco/bread profile which was enticing and exactly what was needed for a late afternoon cigar.

The Saint Luis Rey Regio is a gem of a cigar. I know I am speaking to many of the converted here but for anyone who has not tried them ever or for some time, give them some serious consideration.

Will Do........Thanks for the info.cigar.gif

8691707832_cb9f19226e.jpg

First post to this thread and figure I'd start off with a bang, BHK54.

Finally a nice weekend here in Calgary.

NICE........2thumbs.gif

Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos - My first Magicos and I really enjoyed it. I don't care much for the Secretos, but imo the Magicos are in a different league.

Thanks for the heads-up......I just received my box on Saturday, and I can't wait to smoke one.peace.gif

2003 Hoyo Des Dieux. These needed to sit after I got them a year or two ago, even at that age. Put them away and forgot about them. This one is starting out brilliantly. Pairing very nicely with a Redbreast Irish whiskey.

Diplo RE in the morning with coffee now a h upman 48 mag which is plugged terribly first plugged stick in a long time. Pitched it for a A Fuente chateau for 3 bucks I like em

Enjoyed a couple wonderful Monte As from 06 with a friend of mine. Started smoking them around 11:15 PM- now it is 2 AM we just finished! What a journey of a smoke, was a great time though. I will be sorry also tomorrow when I get up, should have saved these titanic sticks for a weekend! :o