FOH'ers Daily Smoke

after some insparation from Aaron in the shoutbox, I deceided to go out for a smoke after all. its been a emotionally charged day today, so i'm out with a FANTASTIC party short HQ...one of my first purchases from czar a few years back, some legendario, and just collecting my thoughts.

For all those who have been there for me the past year, Thank You

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

after some insparation from Aaron in the shoutbox, I deceided to go out for a smoke after all. its been a emotionally charged day today, so i'm out with a FANTASTIC party short HQ...one of my first purchases from czar a few years back, some legendario, and just collecting my thoughts.

For all those who have been there for me the past year, Thank You

Good on ya, brother. And cheers and best wishes on signing closed the old book, and turning a new page on a fresh start for yourself. :buddies:

Tonight from Zermatt after a nice Raclette dinner, and as we prepare for a day of helicoptering the Matterhorn with the Boys from Air Zermatt, a 08 Connie 1 paired with an Edelweiss Weisbier

post-5860-1366669735805.jpg

Should be a blast to helicopter around the Matterhorn. Zermatt is one of my favourite places to go skiing, love the place. Enjoy!

Yesterday I've got a long awaited haul from my friend who visited Switzerland last week.

Gesto was a place to pay a visit in regard of cigars.

So last night I could not resist and smoked one nice cigar from that haul- Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra from 2007.

Very mild and tasty cigar. I honestly cannot call it a wow cigar, but it was very pleasant smoke.

The last few days in cancun smoked a M2, 898 and Mag 46. Will head over the LDCH and pick up a couple regulars I've been wanting to try. Maybe a 52 if its not to crazy expensive.

PL Short Robusto RE Italia. It has potential but this one was very fresh and a bit too moist which resulted in a crooked burn. I still picked up a box today at LCDH Rome along with another box of La Escepcion RE (still from the first 2011 release) :innocent:

post-7384-13667537541586.jpg

Awesome band!

Then my first but certainly not last RyJ Petit Churchill. Reminded me a lot of the Short Churchill which is my second favorite RyJ after the Cazadores.

post-7384-13667538619136.jpg

One of the most memorable days of my life... Helicoptered up to the face of the Matterhorn at 12000ft. Was then dropped, wenched down on the face for a mock rescue, about 1000ft from the Summit. Had to brake out a Suiza RE for my friends at Air Zermatt...Life is Good!!

post-5860-13667581467361.jpg

post-5860-13667581809702.jpg

PL Short Robusto RE Italia. It has potential but this one was very fresh and a bit too moist which resulted in a crooked burn. I still picked up a box today at LCDH Rome along with another box of La Escepcion RE (still from the first 2011 release) innocent.gif

post-7384-13667537541586.jpg

Awesome band!

Then my first but certainly not last RyJ Petit Churchill. Reminded me a lot of the Short Churchill which is my second favorite RyJ after the Cazadores.

post-7384-13667538619136.jpg

awesome PL claus that band is similar to the UK regional PL band

One of the most memorable days of my life... Helicoptered up to the face of the Matterhorn at 12000ft. Was then dropped, wenched down on the face for a mock rescue, about 1000ft from the Summit. Had to brake out a Suiza RE for my friends at Air Zermatt...Life is Good!!

post-5860-13667581467361.jpg

post-5860-13667581809702.jpg

Wow! What a scene- a special cigar for a special moment. Looks majestic there