• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Excellent Monte 520 last night on a bar's patio. The owner just happened to walk by and "kindly" advised us that he had to "ban" cigar and pipe smoking because he had too many complaints from other patrons. He told us to enjoy our cigars but asked that we not light another. Fair enough. After finishing the 520 we went up to the Park Hyatt rooftop which is very cigar friendly. It was bit chilly but they turned on the heater for us. And just as those started going full blast, it started to rain. :(:rolleyes: PH staff, being awesome, come out with large umbrellas. I was able to enjoy my 1999 RG Lonsdale in somewhat, decent conditions. :)

Excellent Monte 520 last night on a bar's patio. The owner just happened to walk by and "kindly" advised us that he had to "ban" cigar and pipe smoking because he had too many complaints from other patrons. He told us to enjoy our cigars but asked that we not light another. Fair enough. After finishing the 520 we went up to the Park Hyatt rooftop which is very cigar friendly. It was bit chilly but they turned on the heater for us. And just as those started going full blast, it started to rain. sad.pngrolleyes.gif PH staff, being awesome, come out with large umbrellas. I was able to enjoy my 1999 RG Lonsdale in somewhat, decent conditions. smile.png

So glad it all worked out for you Frank, and that our favorite spot is still glad to have us! Mmmmm, RG Lonsdale....

How was the Lonsdale? I was thinking of grabbing some.

It was very good! Overall the profile was sweet. I don't smoke many RG's but I've had a few these past few months. They have been surprisingly good. There was some caramel , some grassiness and nutty flavours throughout.

Was it strong at all or pretty mellow?

Mild/Medium bodied. You can probably chain smoke 10 of them with no issues. :) Overall, it was a tasty cigar. I'd get more if I could. That was my one and only stick.

I enjoyed one of these from Keith last weekend and it was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome. Thanks Keith!!!!!!!

It's turning out to be a fantastic box. Frank grabbed one that was a 2008. I'm kicking myself for not (over)loading up on these - I should have grabbed the other 2008 box, and even the remnants of a 2002 box that Art and I found at a new favourite haunt. I'm hoping, fingers crossed, that there might be some remnants left lying around when we return in November.

Does that mean that you're fully converted, Claus?? :D

Loved the first one and now the second one - but still decided against a box since for the money I can get aged stuff.