• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

16 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

2015 Partagas Aristocrats
From a generously gifted box of these.
Very tasty and good draw, burn and construction.
Has a unique flavor I can't put my finger on that the younger ones don't have

4da7ffdcc8fb841aa16bd3a9d7a94c90.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is it just me but has your wrapper got some extras underneath, never seen that pattern on a cigar...

Partagas Maduro no 3
Love the partagas Maduros, but they are always out of stock as singles whenever I go to make my order
Is it just me but has your wrapper got some extras underneath, never seen that pattern on a cigar...
All the aristocrats I have had, fresh or from this 2015 box have just been veiny and rough looking. They smoke great though, so I don't mind.

They always look worse in pictures than in reality for some reason too

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Islandboy said:

LMB Jun 17 PSE2...I can always count on these to deliver the goods, this one is exceeding my expectations. Cheers!

I had one of the MAR code from 2020 last night and thought it was exceptional as well.  I rarely go back to back nights with the same cigar but that one's got me considering it.

14 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I had one of the MAR code from 2020 last night and thought it was exceptional as well.  I rarely go back to back nights with the same cigar but that one's got me considering it.

Yeah, these are a bit underrated, me thinks - and they really seem to age well, in the short term at least. At 4 years old, this one had a bouquet of flavors that simply weren’t there in the beginning. I also just had a MAR box land, so really looking forward to seeing if  there’s any noticeable difference. I doubt it could get any better than last night’s cigar, but at the least construction should be impeccable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Turmeric tonic? You need some Carolina shine in that Mason jar!

The Turmeric tonic is almost fluorescent orange and long gone (tastes quite good though)....that’s definitely my evening Maui tonic you’re looking at :party:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

ROTT BBF SOR DIC (LOL) 20. I mentioned in the latest CC Purchase thread that I dropped the bundle after photographing which lead to a split wrapper. I used the capped head to reconstruct the wrapper with cigar glue. Worked great. The cigar glue paid for itself ten fold already. 

Cigar glue is a non negotiable for me now! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Islandboy said:

The Turmeric tonic is almost fluorescent orange and long gone (tastes quite good though)....that’s definitely my evening Maui tonic you’re looking at :party:

Still need some shine in there. Talking about a palate cleanser, shine cleans your palate, throat, stomach, bowels,memory and dang near everything else! Lol

• Haha 1