• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, torsion said:

special shout out to my NYC BOTL@ElJavi76@Gingerbreadman miss you guys..
1e2c2d0da8ad685d46c72582481dde8f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You're missed as well Don. Hope you're doing well and it goes without saying but if you're ever around please give me a heads up... I would absolutely make the time to light one up with you any day. Cheers my friend!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nino said:

@Chucko8 I like to follow your pictures of cigars, coffee and aircraft at Chek Lap Kok !

Really miss seeing planes passing by overhead - I live in the approach to FRA airport - and being retired LH crew I enjoy seeing some aircraft.
I guess you are at the cargo area from the view.

Last time I was in HK was 6 months ago and I smoked a cigar at one of the terraces on the departure area.

Thank you and happy smoking !

Thanks @nino these pictures have been down at the hangar end of airport. Glad that you have been enjoying them. Stay safe and smokey my friend.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JohnS said:

1939847039_2020-05-3017_29_30.jpg.f5f05083d6545f1973a34cc0a9949be2.jpg

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo des Dieux 2003

Generously gifted by @Fuzz (thank you kindly!), this des Dieux from a 2003 50 cab was not in any way complex, but it was exemplary!  I especially adored the cream texture, light marshmallow and cedar with hints of vanilla. This is exactly as I like them. On the other hand, I find my 2013 and 2014 sticks more prone to notes of cloves, spice and wood with hints of mushroom or forest floor flavours.

It just goes to show how patience rewards you when it comes to certain Habanos cigars such as the fabled (and much-missed) Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo des Dieux!

That was a good way to end the Covid-19 cigar break of 2020.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1