• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

How is that one?  I picked up a box yesterday
I had Leyenda before and it was Monte on steroids in terms of flavour. It has quite full strength and bold body, but it is absolutely one of the most delicate and complex cigars I've ever had! If you can overcome its monsterous 55 RG, I'm sure you'll fall in love with this CC! Feel free to check my Leyenda review on my CC review journal collection (can be seen on my signature)!

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

How is that one?  I picked up a box yesterday

Most of them have been very good. The best Monte flavors without any rough edges. But I have had a couple that were more mundane. Overall I think they are worth the price.

• Thanks 1

Guest Nekhyludov
1 hour ago, Wookie said:

How are you finding the 2015s? I have a few boxes and they are up and down for me. Admittedly high expectations at this price point...

It seems to me that they’ve blossomed in the past year or so. I find them pretty consistently good at this point.